LV. THE CURED

The next book is..............................The Cured

The Cured

Preview:

Author:  

Author:  

Reads:  224k +

Votes:  12.8k+

---------------------------------

Before I say anything bout this book, I would like to say to anyone that this book is already a SEQUEL!!!

I included this because I feel like it's a sin not to!! I've reread again the whole series because:

1. I've read this book countless time already before there was a sequel

2. IT'S A FUCKING GREAT ASS BOOK!!

3. I saw that there was a sequel and bitch, you know me.

Let me tell you, the whole series is so FUCKING ADDICTING! As much as I don't want to end it but I just can't fucking stop. I finished yesterday and I oath to myself that I will take a break for like a maximum of a week because my whole brain can't move on from the drama and this beautiful beautiful story.

It was so well written!! Reading it made me feel like part of a story in a sense that I would like to be part of them. Be part of their family.

The plot twists is so fucking good (watch out....)

This is one of the books that I will always treasure and hope that never be deleted. I love it so much that it's so hard to put into words.

The book was made with love and enthusiasm and I'm there for it. I'll forever recommend it especially to my fellow dramawhore and actionwhore. This book is such a wholesome. The characters are wholesome.

Don't make me start with the characters. Of course, the boys are in here and their bond is so beautiful that I can't even comprehend. They made me cry, laugh, get crazy and all that bunch of shit.

This made me cry for a good day. I legit paused reading it jut to stare at the window for like a good hour and went back. My head hurt crying. My heart hurt absorbing each word. This book is just magnificent.

The sequel didn't dissapoint me. The author created a new world and a new feeling for us readers to experience. It's full of imagination. Oh gosh! I feel like rambling now!!

I love this book series with all my heart, I really do. Please please read this!! Thank you so much!!

----------------------------------------------

If you had already read this book or what you think about this book you can tell me on what you can say about it right in the comments!!!

Bitch, please vote, comment, share and follow me!!