|11|

Only fools fall for you, only fools

____

The group separated ways when going home and unlike Jihyo who gets picked up, asked to not be picked up by her Uncle again today

As much as Siwon was acting hurt he knew she was possibly with her soulmate now, so, he didn't question it.

Jihyo walked side to side with Renjun who had his hands tucked in his jean pockets, humming.
Jihyo's ears loved his voice, especially the humming, she felt at ease.

Renjun then stopped when he was about to stop by a park. Jihyo looked at the place, confused.

"It's a park, Renjun."
She stated the obvious which made the boy scoff jokingly.

"Yeah thanks for stating obvious, darling"
Renjun walked to the park, Jihyo following.

"Yah, you want to go inside the quiet park?"
Jihyo asked,,chasing behind him. Renjun hummed, resting under the base of the slide.

"This is where I hanged out, remember it Jihyo?"
Renjun said, as Jihyo widened her eyes.

"Hey isn't this the park near the lake you pushed me in always?"

Renjun nodded, pointing at the lake behind trees next to the park.

"I can still push you in right?"
Renjun grinned, seeing Jihyo kick his leg smiling.

"I'll push you in it instead."
Jihyo said making the boy raise his eyebrow.

"Like you would"
Renjun grinned, pursing his lips into a thin line. Jihyo smirked, taking the challenge.

...

The two walked down the lake as Jihyo took off her shoes mainly. Renjun did the same. The soulmates took the challenge.

Renjun saw Jihyo take anything off as she was done the boy quickly nudged her down the not so deep lake, however Jihyo dragged him with her without his knowledge.

Both of them swam up, laughing happily.
"Yah! Choi Jihyo"
Renjun shouted, swimming to the girl.

Jihyo was busy laughing her ass off at how scared Renjun was about falling, mainly the expression was the best.

Renjun wrapped arms around Jihyo, grinning.
"Fair game, but I'll win next time"'

Jihyo hummed, amused.
"I so believe you"

"Oh Jihyo you little-."
Renjun splashed the girl, her yelling.

"ahhh! Huang Renjun, Don't splash me"
The girl begged, glaring as a warning.

Renjun smirked seeing the glare, ready to splash her again.
"Alright I will stop"

Jihyo moved to the edge sitting on the pavement ground, her feet dipped in the lake water. Renjun followed her up, going beside her.

Both of their clothes were soaking wet, mainly Jihyo's shirt was see through exposed so Renjun avoided looking.

Renjun passed her his jacket to wear, covering herself with it. "Thank you."

Renjun hummed, grinning.

Comfortable silence came over the two under the starry sky. It was dark and beautiful, with the moon ready to shine almost above them.

Renjun watched Jihyo admiring the moon.
"Hey Jihyo.."
He called out to the girl who looked back at him.

"Yeah?"

Renjun leaned in, smiling.
"Had your first kiss yet?"

Jihyo blushed shaking her head, chuckling.
"Nope..Plus, who would want to kiss someone like me"

Renjun frowned at the answer, him leaning closer to her.
"I know someone who would"

Jihyo flushed red, surprised by the bold movement. She wasn't expecting this.
"Who?"

Renjun stared into her eyes, smiling softly.
"Close your eyes and I'll tell you."

Somehow Jihyo obeyed, something told her to listen. Her heart was beating crazy for the thoughts running around her head.

Renjun leaned in close enough, lips apart only few until he brushed them against hers. It was a soft innocent kiss, under the dark sky.

Jihyo processed this slowly, moving into Renjun's movements as butterflies erupted in her stomach, she felt like it was a dream.

Renjun soon broke it off giving her air to breathe in, him opening his eyes. She slowly opened them after him, her breathe hitching.

"Now you know the answer, Jihyo."
Renjun added calmly, pulling her into a hug.
"Let's go, I'll walk you home"

Jihyo nodded hugging back, standing after letting go.

The two walked slowly to Jihyo's home. She didn't live far but she didn't live that close, luckily a shortcut was around the park for them. But, Jihyo's mind flooded with the kiss, it gave her butterflies in the stomach.. she was.. happy..

___

Y'all they soft :( I'm crying.