|15|

The differences and impulses and your obsession with.

_____

The morning came, sunlight showing through the blinds, shining into Renjun's eyes

The morning came, sunlight showing through the blinds, shining into Renjun's eyes. This woke him up but he smiled at the sight where Jihyo was peaceful asleep.

He leaned in giving a forehead kiss, sitting up slowly to not wake her up.

Jihyo however woke up stretching on the bed, seeing Renjun sitting.

"Morning.."
Jihyo smiled, sitting up in her position.

"Morning"
Renjun said, yawning.

"I slept so much better.."
Jihyo added, getting up. Renjun smirked, knowing why.

Because you slept with me, babe
He cheekily added into the thought, Jihyo turning crimson by the remark.

Pft, whatever Renjun
Jihyo looked at him glaring jokingly.

"Yah get out my head"
She said laughing, Renjun shrugged, laying down again.

"Wanna do something fun, Jihyo?"
Renjun asked, seeing the time.

"Like what?"
Jihyo asked back confused.

"The arcade? We can invite Jaemin and Rin too"
Renjun said, humming out loud. Jihyo got out her phone, to call Rin however it went to voice mail.

"What the..She never has voice mail on"
Jihyo frowned, calling again.

Renjun looked back worried at the frown on Jihyo's face, calling Jaemin. Which led to a voice mail.

"Should we check up on them?"
Jihyo said worried, getting up. Renjun nodded, passing some clean clothes for Jihyo like shirt.

...

At Jaemin's apartment it was unlocked surprisingly and immediately Jihyo and Renjun thought a break in.

But what they saw was Rin and Jaemin sleeping on each other on the sofa, with game controllers.

Renjun sighed, watching Jihyo relax.

"Bet two of them stayed up playing games."
Renjun shook his head in disappointment.

"Guess they won't come to the arcade"
Jihyo shrugged, watching Renjun.
"Let's go! Arcade!"

Jihyo dragged Renjun out the apartment, walking to the arcade not so far from Jaemin's house. Both made sure to text Rin and Jaem about what's happening.

As the arrival of Jijun(Renjun x Jihyo ship name), both of them immediately went over to the basket hoop game.

Renjun smirked as Jihyo got a high number just about 15.

"I can beat that easily!"
Renjun beamed, causing Jihyo to glare.

"Bet you can't"

The boy rolled his eyes, leaning into her face with the ball. "Watch me babe. What if I win, I want a kiss again"

Jihyo gulped, chuckling.
"Okay, then if I win, I want you to pay for every attraction I'll head to for the rest of the day."

Renjun shrugged, nodding.
"Bet"

_____

<3 HAVE IT ALL MY READERS AND FOLLOWERS!!