What happened with Noah!?

So... Tyler Kai and Ellie was walking in the forest everything was great. Suddenly Ellie saw a person with black hoodie. "Hey guys! I found some person" what Ellie said. Tyler n Kai came and Kai pulled out his gun and say "Who are you? And what are you doing here?" "I'm- Kai?" what Noah said. Kai shocked ask "How did you know my name!?" "Dude it's me Noah!" What Noah said "Are you sure?" Ask Tyler. "Of course I'm sure! I'm not lying!!! >:(" "Ok i believe you! But what happened with you?" What Tyler ask "Well before 3 years when we was 13 years old. I was looking for you guys but i was lost in the forest. Some demon woman kidnapped me and locked me in the basement. 1 week later the demon woman came and ask me do i want to have black magic. Of course i said NO but she ask do i want to be a demon human. And I said yes. So she transform me into a demon human. 3 years when now we are 16 years old i run away and come back to peach creek. But everyone in the town was scared of me and i try to come back home but my mom Nazz kick me out cause I'm demon... So that's why I'm looks like demon"

Uhh hey guys it's me DarCat and this story it's about how Nazz's son Noah it's a demon human. Here's a picture when Noah was a 13 years old kid

 Here's a picture when Noah was a 13 years old kid