"Mr.Purple freak"

So uhh... Hey guys, it's me Tyler Terra and Ed's son and today i will tell ya how i get this nickname Mr.Purple freak, well let's start. Everything starts when i was 13 years old, in my class there was have a girl named Rhonda she was really mean and spoiled. One time she bullied one of my friends Jade and the next day she hit her with a bat. It was kinda umm funny i guess..? Anyway 3 weeks later my dad Ed teaches me how to be a werewolf Ed:Ok son today you're growing up so it's time to teach you how to be a werewolf. So first do this AAAAAAAOOOOO~ Tyler:Cool, let me try AAAAoooo.... Ed:Umm it wasn't bad but you can do it better 😅 Tyler:Well ok! AAAAAAAOOOOOOO Ed:OH MY CHICKEN GOD SON YOU DO IT BETTER THAN ME!!!! Rhonda:AAAHHH DAD THERE'S HAVE SOME FREAKS!!! GO GET A GUN TO SHOOT THEM Ed:Uhh Tyler? Tyler:Yes dad...? Ed:RUN!!! Both:*Runs away* Meanwhile with Terra and Ellie. Ellie:Mom? Terra:Yes darling? Ellie:Do you know where are Dad n Tyler? Terra:I don't- ugh please don't tell me... Tyler & Ed:*Fast opens the door* and *Fast close the door* Ed:Phew i glad we are alive... Terra:Alive!? Ed:Oh uhh hey hon 😁 Terra:*Sigh* kids go to bed Both:Ok Terra:Ed.. We should talk Ed:Umm for what? Terra:You know for what!! Ed:About that mean girl's crazy dad? Terra:YEAH!!! Ed:But Tyler is alive Terra:BUT WHAT IF HE WASN'T!?!? Ed: 😔 Terra:Ed look i love you but you can't let that PSYCHO JERK TO KILL ONE OF THE KIDS Ed:Ok but- wait psycho jerk? Terra:Hello his daughter is one of the spoiled bi*ches  who was hit by Jade. Ed:Oh yeah Terra:But we can't let them to kill or hurting and raped them 😱 Ed:Yeah you're right... Terra:And AND... ugh let's just go to sleep Ed:But? Terra:NOW!!! Ed:Ok...  The next day at school Rhonda:Hey freak! Tyler:What do you want? Rhonda:Nothing. Just i know what do you hide~ Tyler:W-What? Rhonda:Yup that's right Mr.Purple freak >:)  Rhonda find out that me and my dad is a werewolfs but she didn't tell to someone so that's ok!

Purple freak >:)  Rhonda find out that me and my dad is a werewolfs but she didn't tell to someone so that's ok!

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Well that's didn't stop her to bullying me :(