Eyes on Me ⊹ [Cashton + Cake]

Emma and I have a lot of very specific fantasies for the characters from my fic 'The Bass Player', and I have no impulse control. So this is for Emma who I will do pretty much anything she tells me to do.

Tags: Bottom! Luke, Established Calum Hood/Ashton Irwin, past Ashton Irwin/Luke Hemmings, Jealous!Calum, Top!Calum, polyamorous, consensual, Bottom!Calum, Power Bottom! Calum, Top! Luke,

Length: 2.2k

___________

"Put it in," Ashton urged, leaning close over Calum's shoulder.

Calum scoffed rolling his eyes, "I know what I'm doing," he said as he slowly pressed his hips forward, his hand guiding his cock into Luke's tight hole, "Get away," Calum shooed Ashton, "You don't need to see that much,"

Luke groaned slightly, "Ashton doesn't think anyone can top like him," he rolled his eyes and let his head loll back against the pillow.

"Oh, Ashton knows I can top,"

Calum shifted slightly, and Luke moaned low before speaking, "holy fuck, Ashton, let you top him?"

He nodded proudly at Luke, the pair of them turned to look at Ashton who nodded and came in close pressing a kiss to Calum's lips, "love him, and trust him," he hummed happily, taking up his position behind the younger man's shoulder again.

Calum brought his hands to hold Luke's slim waist, letting his eyes rake over him, Luke was gorgeous, all slim and long limbs and he might just have been made to bury your cock in. The fact that Sierra had agreed to this was beyond his comprehension, if he were her, he'd have Luke hidden away in a room bent over a table, constantly. He might even hop on his dick if he asked nicely, the boy was a sight to behold.

He was thinking this as he thrust in and out slowly, knowing he was nudging Luke's prostate each time he pulled back. The man below him was letting out quiet moans and whines, his head arched back over his pillow.

"So good, Cal, fuck,"

Calum moaned at the compliment, snapping his hips hard a few times to encourage Luke, before bringing his pace back to its previous steady rhythm. He took the opportunity to run his hand down the inside of Luke's thigh and up to the knee, the older man's cock twitched slightly as his fingertips just avoided grazing the base. He rubbed the soft thigh skin under his thumb before leaning in and pressing a kiss there, and another and another. It was hard not to get distracted marvelling at him.

A moan from over his shoulder reminded him of Ashton's presence. He could hear the familiar sound of skin on skin friction, he must have been jerking himself off. Something flared in Calum's chest, and he leant forward over Luke, uncomfortably angled, so he was blanketing him and still able to fuck into his tight hole. He probably hadn't had anyone in him since Ashton, that made Calum even angrier. His thrusts grew sporadic as he tried to contain it and focus on ruining Luke and not let his mind wander to thoughts of Ashton being the one fucking Luke.

He could hear the older man moving, walking around from behind Calum toward his right side, presumably to get a better view of them. Of Luke.

He involuntarily let out something disturbingly close to a growl and turned his head to face Ashton, snapping, "You don't need to come any closer, you can stay over there, where you were,"

"But I can't see Lu over there,"

"Good," Calum told him simply, continuing to blanket Luke protectively.

"I've literally been in the exact position you're in, I know what he looks like naked," Ashton told him matter-of-factly.

"Then you should be able to use your imagination," he said sarcastically, turning his head back, so he was facing Luke's neck, he started to suck and kiss on the skin there. He had a point to prove to Luke that he was better than Ashton and that there was no need for Luke to ever bother trying to sleep with Ashton again.