broken

After the long hugging session, we made our way to the restaurant. It was on the outskirts of our town in a small village with about 5 houses, so it took a little while for us to reach it. We made some Smalltalk on our way there and reached it after about 10 minutes. We entered and a waiter immediately noticed us.

"Ah. Welcome back Y/N. The VIP lounge is ready for you." The waiter said as he led the way to our table

The others were admiring the restaurant's decor. Slowly following behind me and the waiter

"How did you get VIP here?" Mirio asked confused

"Well, you know about this restaurant right. It's one of the largest businesses in Japan and it was my dad who started it" I answered as we took our seats

The VIP lounge had a couple of marble tables with chandeliers over each table. We ordered our food. The restaurant was packed and the staff was working as fast as they could. The smell of different dishes moved throughout the restaurant as the waiters were running around. After about 20 minutes our food arrived. Suddenly Nejire spoke up.

"So Tamaki. Who's the lucky girl?"

Tamaki almost choked on his food. "What?"

"The hickey on your neck. Who's it from" She asked as curiosity beamed from her

"You said it wasn't noticeable" Tamaki suddenly shot to Mirio

Mirio started laughing as Tamaki started to get as red as a tomato from his slip up

"Wait it's from Mirio," I asked

"Yeah," Mirio said finally calming down from his laughing fit. "He didn't want to say anything but 

it got out now"

Nejire started applauding. "Tamaki that's great"

Suddenly there was a loud crash in the windows. I looked over towards them and saw a blue flame shot towards us.

"Everyone get down!!" I yelled as I kicked over the marble table and pushed everyone behind it.

I slowly looked over the table. The sight was horrifying. Everything was completely burnt to a crisp. The smell of delicious food was completely gone and was instead replaced with the smell of burnt flesh. Small blue flames burnt around the restaurant as Dabi walked in.

"Y/N you should have come with us back at the USJ. Just look at what happened here now." Dabi said while shaking his head.

"What do you want with me Dabi" I hissed not leaving my cover.

"Oh, I don't want anything with you. But the boss does so I have been sent to get your ass to him" He said lazily

Suddenly there was a loud crash from the kitchen and out came toga.

"Hey baby did you get them," She asked frantically

"No, they are hiding behind that table" He answered with a slight sigh

"You should call in the thing, I want to see some blood," She said with a wicked smile

There was an audible click and suddenly three nomu's crashed through the wall in front of us. We all dove to the side as the largest nomu smashed the table to pieces.

"Nomu's capture the one with h/c hair. Kill the rest"Dabi said lazily as he sat down on the bar

The largest nomu instantly went for Nejire, Tamaki, and Mirio while the two smaller went for me. I shot out a blue flame which did nothing except for making them mad. The others were busy with the larger one which made it difficult for them to help me. I was on my own with these two. I was so busy with making a plan that I didn't notice one of the nomu's preparing to punch me until it was too late. I got sent through the restaurant's walls and crashed into a building on the other side of the street. I laid on the ground gasping for air when Nejire flew over to me.