The One , When They Felt 💙

|| THE ONE , WHEN THEY FELT ||
••••••

Same day...

Ayesha reached her apartment , and changed her clothes... she sat on her not so big bed , but still she was comfortable...

she looked out the window and suddenly it's started drizzling... she smiled whole heatedly...

Ronny's Bungalow ...

he saw raining outside...

Ronny : ( huffed ) Rain ? ( shouts ) Marcus ( servent ) close all the windows ... hurry !!

Marcus : okay sir ,

She Smilingly ran on the teress...

Ayesha : ( excitedly ) Baarish ( rain ) !!!

she came out and stretched out her hands feeling raindrops on her skin...

Marcus closed all the windows...Ronny never really liked rain , he laid down on his king size bed and closed his eyes to rest a bit...

" you should play carefully !! "

he turned to other side of bed , trying to avoid the thoughts of her...but the fact is , in the thousands of girls that could die for his looks or wealth , he was captivated by two innocent orbs .

he sat on bed and remembered, her tucking her hairs strands , those chocolate brown eyes and that smile !!

Ronny : ( in mind ) Ronny... What are you doing ? stop thinking about her !!

He moved towards the window and opened it a bit , he forwarded his hand... closing his eyes... feeling the raindrops on his hand...but that too was reminded him of her !!

Ronny : ( smilingly ) Ayesha...

Ayesha was happily drenching in rain... unaware that the person she randomly met today...was her destiny, that this meeting was just a beginning of a twisted tale...

Game of fate and destiny started weaving her feelings in his heart , and feelings know no limit .

Next Day ,

Ayesha Entered the college when a small puppy came to her. she bent down and picked it up.

Ayesha : ( smilingly ) cutie ...

She placed it down and was walking looking back at that puppy when she collided with someone !!

Ayesha : ( shocked ) ahhh !!

She was about to fell down when Ronny held her through waist...she closed her eyes scared !! 

Ronny looked at her scared face , eyes tightly shut , she was looking so adorable. her hairs falling over her face. he gently blowes over her face to make her hairs strands fall back.

she slowly opened her eyes realizing she didn't fall. she saw Ronny looking at her . both looked into each other's eyes and shared an eyelock.

Ayesha : Thank You !

Ronny made her stand on her feets and took a few steps back...

Ronny : ( Sterned ) If God has given you eyes, than use them !!

Ayesha looked at him confused at his rude statement , he left from there without giving her a glance.

Shanaya tapped her shoulder from back...

Shanaya : what happened ? where are you lost ?

Ayesha : ( thinking about Ronny ) nothing... let's go !!

✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿
Done For Today 🙌

Please vote and comment
if you liked it

© ALL RIGHTS RESERVED BY ME twee_Shra ®

( just changed my username )

8 comments for next part are required 💙

Signing Off
- Pia 😉

~ tags ~
__cocolate__ dilatory_peachyylush SamanthaXavier25 sravanthi_ dreambigger125 starsnbeaches SushRiti_Forever SUSHXKRITZ zainabil_n duaayein kairamagical -sparklewriting -YEEHAWDICAPRIO AnushaR18 Ayushi_shraddha dilatory_ i_am_arpita netflizsquad06 crystalicstar OldKid_pens