Part #15

HONGJOONG POV

It's really upsetting to see her cry, I wish I could help her in some way. She must be studying right now, it's 8PM. I hope she's okay...

I opened my laptop and continued on our planned collab song, Mist. I was so into making the song, I didn't realize it was already 10.30PM. I turned my phone on and scrolled through unread chats. I saw Y/N's status and she was online. It's 10.30PM, she's usually asleep by now. To answer my curiosity, a text came from her.

Y/N: i can't do this

Y/N POV

I was really tired and it just ruined my mood. I just sat and blankly stared. I felt really upset, nothing's ever right. I wanted to talk to someone but my parents are definitely not an option, so I opened my phone to chat with someone. I scrolled a bit and decided to text Hongjoong. I mean, he knows about my problem and I just feel like he'll help me. I texted him and waited for his reply.

Hongjoong: yes, you can. believe in yourself

Y/N: i can't, this is so stressful

Hongjoong: you can, you're very smart

Y/N: says our class genius

Hongjoong: no, i'm serious. you can do this, really

Y/N: but i'm so tired and i just feel like crying again oh gosh...

Hongjoong: do you wanna talk again tomorrow? at our place?

Y/N: sure...

Hongjoong: please stay strong, ok?

Y/N: alright

Hongjoong: that's good

Y/N: i'm really sleepy

Hongjoong: then go sleep now, i think you're already too stressed and tired

Y/N: maybe i'll just review a bit again..

Hongjoong: alright, but don't take too long. your health is important too, don't neglect that

Y/N: alright, thanks Hong

Hongjoong: ur welcome, goodluck

Y/N: thanks

I wiped a few tears that fell and reviewed a bit before sleeping. Hongjoong was right, I was too tired. I should feel better after a night's sleep.

*The next day*

Y/N: "Hey guys."

Miyeon: "Hi Y/N!"

Yuqi: "Hey morning!!"

Y/N: "No tests, right?"

Yuqi: "Thankfully, none."

I slumped onto my desk and took out a book to read. I was really into the book and I didn't realize that someone was already sitting next to me.