Part #20 (final)

Y/N POV

Prom! It's today! I woke up cheerfully and kept on thinking about tonight. I want to make it as special as possible, spending time with my friends. I checked the time and got ready. I wore the dress and did my makeup. I didn't really like wearing makeup, I went for a little more fancier look. I wore my earrings and clasped on my necklace. I placed my stuff into a small bag, just enough to fit my phone, purse, and some other stuff. Hongjoong's going to pick me up soon and I'm very nervous.

*Ding dong*

Oh? Is he here? I peered out of my window and saw him waving at me. I waved back and checked my outfit. I did a few twirls and smoothed out my dress. I wore my black heels and said goodbye to my parents.

Mom: "Have fun!"

You: "I will! See you later!!"

I opened the door to reveal Hongjoong, dressed up in a white shirt, a black and dark red vest on top of it, with long black pants. His hair is slicked to side nicely. A flower in his hands. He looked outstandingly handsome.

Hongjoong: "Hey Y/N, you look beautiful. Ready to go?"

You: "Yep, you look really handsome Hong."

Hongjoong: "Thank you, and here's a flower for you."

You: "Thank you."

I took the flower and went into his car. He drove us to the school. As we arrived, we saw students chatting together. They all wore stunning outfits, I felt really insecure. Hongjoong seemed to have sensed my worries.

Hongjoong: "Don't worry, okay? You'll be fine."

You: "Okay, let's go."

We stepped out of the car and we walked together into the school. As we entered the door, a photographer wanted to take some pictures for school memories. He directed the poses so we only needed to follow them. After taking a few pictures, he looked at them and showed his camera to us.

Photographer: "How lovely, you two make a beautiful couple."

You: *giggling* "We're not a couple."

Photographer: "Oh, what a pity. You may enter the auditorium now."

Hongjoong: "Thank you."

We walked inside to see the auditorium fully transformed into a ballroom. It was beautiful, the decorations were very fancy. The organizers really pulled this off.

You: "It's so pretty.."

Hongjoong: "It is, and look! There's our friends."

Minnie: "Hello you two- Wait, are you guys a couple?"

You: "No? Kinda? Not really?"

Minnie: "Guys check this out!"

Soojin: "Oh, wow. Matching outfits even. What improvement."

You: *laughing* "What are you saying.."

Seonghwa: "Hey Hongjoong. Ohhh going out with Y/N, huh?"