Answer Me

Trevor and I were sitting in my living room waiting on Deja,Jacob,and Diggy to come over so I decided it's the right time to talk to him about getting back with Zonnique.

Daya: Trev can we talk

Trev: Sure baby what's up

Daya: you know how me and you are dating 

Trev: Get on with it daya

Daya: I was wondering wuld you be happy if you went back out with Zonnique

Trev: Im happy with you zendaya why would you say something like that. I LOVE YOU!

Daya: WELL you sure as hell dont act like it

Trevor voice escalated and so did Zendaya voice.

Trev: We wouldn't even be talking to each other if it wasnt for me!

Daya: I dont even care anymore! I try to help out my so called "boyfriend"  when he just yells at me for asking a damn question! I don't trust someone who used to be my bully anyway! I never trusted you from the very first day I saw you! I hate you with a burning passion and I tried to love you but loving my bully is harder than trusting an enemy!

Zendaya stormed upstairs to her room and slammed the door as hard as she could. At that moment she went in her room and destroyed anything in sight. She threw chairs ,lamps, technology, anything she could lay her hands on got destroyed. Trevor stayed downstairs speechless thinking about everything zendaya said to him. After Zendaya was done destroying things she slid down her wall and started having an anxiety attack. Zendaya screamed Trevor's name. Trevor quickly ran upstairs and saw the worst side of Zendaya he ever saw.

Daya: I need my anxiety medicine in the bathroom medicine cabinet

Trev: here

Daya: water!

Trev: okay baby

Trev handed zendaya the water and she quickly took the medicine.  Zendaya cried forever until the doorbell rang. Daya got up to go get the door. Deja,Jacob,And Diggy came in the house and They all looked at Zendaya then at Trevor. Trevor shook his head and walked over to them. Diggy,Trevor,and Jacob dapped up and Trev gave deja a hug.

Jacob: Good Luck Charm whats wrong

Diggy: Z you aight

Deja: Chikkaa whats up

Trevor: Guys! Go check out her room

They all walked upstairs to Zendaya's room. They were in total shock when they saw her room. They all hugged Zendaya. Jacob hugged her from the waist, Diggy hugged her from the side,Deja hugged her from the front, and Trevor hugged her from the top. They all stayed like that for about 10 mins until Jacob broke the silence.

Jacob: Can I talk to Good Luck Charm alone?

Diggy: no freaky business

Deja: thats cool

Trev: uhh, Yeah im down

Jacob: Thanks just 15 mins

Everyone else except daya: cool bye

They left and went down the street to the ice parlor leaving just Zendaya and Jacob. Jacob walked up behind Zendaya and kissed her on her neck and whispered in her ear.

Jacob: tell me whats up

Daya: -

Jacob: daya

Daya: -

Jacob: Talk to me good luck charm

Daya: I ... don't...trust.... Trevor

Jacob:why

Daya: he...used...to...bully...me

Jacob: -

Daya: -

Jacob: Im so sorry Zendaya I didnt know Good Luck Charm

Daya:

Jacob: Give me kiss

Daya: I dont feel like it

Jacob: I'll give you one then

Jacob grabbed Zendaya waist and pulled her close. Jacob crashed his lips on Zendaya lips but Zendaya didnt kiss him back she just took it. While Jacob was kissing Daya.. Deja,Diggy, and Trevor walked in. Trevor started to boil with hate. Jacob stopped kissing Zendaya and gave her a hug. Z showed no emotion at all. Deja walked over to Jacob and stood in front of him while Diggy held Trevor back. By the look on Trev face Diggy knew what was about to happen. Trevor started towards Jacob but Diggy jumped in front of him. Zendaya stood there and showed no emotion. They all looked at daya who showed no emotions at all. Trevor tackled Jacob and they started fighting.  Zendaya had enough she let it go (let it gooo, let it gooo #lmao but back to the story) 

Daya: STOP!

When Z screamed everyone stopped and looked at the upset zendaya. Zendaya said 2 words and everyone immediately felt bad.

Daya: Hopeless Case

Zendaya turned around and walked upstairs. She put on 'Not Anymore - Letoya' and went to sleep.