Chapter II

As Ash and the ex-rockets were packing, a girl, about 5 years younger than Ash, who is 19, comes from the back of the cabin. She's shorter than Ash and has long brown hair with blue eyes and a yellow floral pattern dress on. She sees them packing and asks

"Hey Ash what's goin on?" The girl now draws Ash's attention to herself and he responds,

"Sarah when'd you wake up? We are going to return. I've been invited to a tournament." The girl named Sarah immediately gets excited and asks anxiously,

"When are we going? Where? Will they be there?" Ash and the ex-rockets chuckle at the girls' enthusiasm and answer her questions in order,

"Leaving tomorrow to be there next week, Lily of the Valley Island and yes. Everyone." Sarah's eyes glitter for 2 reasons. She gets to go to Sinnoh, and she gets to watch Ash kick some other people's Asses.

"I can't wait ill go pack." As she starts to walk away and Ash nods his head.

Ash started to remember how Sarah came to live with him and the gang.

FLASHBACK

Ash was walking with Pikachu on one shoulder and Aipom on the other, when he heard a scream. Ash bolted towards the noise and froze in shock. He saw an 11-year-old girl tied up with two adults who he presumes were the parents. Standing over them was a man Ash instantly knew. It was Cyrus, team galactic leader. Ash decided to come to the rescue.

"Pikachu thunder bolt, Aipom, mimic on Pikachu!"

Ash didn't have to tell them twice because on the dime they were in the air shooting yellow electricity at the team galactic boss. After he was unconscious, ash messages Jenny with his watch and only then did he notice the father on the ground, not breathing. Ash took the mother and child to a hospital on Charizard. The doctors did all they could but they could only save Sarah and her mother passed too.

Ash was going to leave but Sarah asked if she could go, seeing as he saved her life, he had to talk and argue with doctors and legal matters but within the week, Sarah became Ash's legal sister, being known as Sarah Satoshi, like Red Satoshi.

FLASHBACK END

Just as Ash once again came back to reality from memory lane, there is a bright light in the living room followed by a deep voice asking a question obviously directed at Ash.

"Do you really wish to return Chosen One? I can tell you now that everyone who was there that faithful day will be there to support the nerdy kids wishes."

As the light finally clears it reveals a white cat like creature with a purpletail. This statement draws the attention of a certain jackal that asks,

"How can you be so sure they will appear? Its not like they tell you." After that Ash looked at his Lucario and nodded in agreement. Ash speaks towards the creature.

"Yes Mewtwo how do you know this? Im surprised you're not spazing out at the mention of my back stabbers like you used to." Mewtwo chuckles at Ash and shrugs his shoulders before speaking again.

"I've matured. As for your question I know because Arceus himself told me, and before I forget he says to tell me to tell you 'My Chosen, at this tournament there will be 3 people who know that you are Ash Ketchum not Red. They are Mr. Goodshow, Scott and Cynthia.'" Ash was pretty sure Mewtwo winked when he mentioned the Sinnoh Champion and couldn't help but let his cheeks turn red. After they went back to their normal color he spoke up.

"Ok Mewtwo, so I assume I needed to know that so I can just say Mr. Goodshow reserved my room instead of telling someone im Ash?" As Mewtwo nodded Ash spoke again. "Alright guys we leave tomorrow, we have to stop somewhere in Sinnoh before we go to the Tournament. Mewtwo will you be joining us or will you just disappear and reappear when we get there?"