🌲Her Tree🌲

Normal POV Their Still Physically 16

Sarada woke up at 4 pm tonight. It was weird, considering the fact that she useable wakes up at 7 pm. She got up from her bed and decided to look at the sunset on her tree. It was the perfect time too because the Sun was slowly setting right now.

Opening her window, she lightly sighed as the feeling of the fresh air from outside. She looked to see if the sunset would burn her, but it didn't. She grinned as she turned into a bat and flew through the forest. She let the wind hit her as she sighed in content. She always felt peace in the woods, especially when she was sitting on her favorite tree. 

She sat down on one of the branches of the tree once she got there and looked at the beautiful colors of the sunset. She turned back to normal, letting the wind dance through her hair as she grew a bright smile. 

"hey Sarada" a familiar voice said

She looked beside her to see Boruto smiling brightly at her. Her eyes widened as a blush grew on her face. She looked away and continued her sunset watching.

"Sarada.....dont ignore your favorite puppy" he whined

She looked down a grinned.

She looked at him and patted his head, making him blush under the moonlight.

She laughed when his tail started to wag. He jumped on her and licked her face, making her laugh up a storm.

"Boruto!" she giggled

She stopped moving when he licked her neck slightly. She blushed furiously and looked away. He stopped when he realized what he did.

"Oh u-um sorry I d-d-didn't mean too!" he stuttered

She looked back at him.

"I understand...." she sighed

"I'm sorry....um let's just look at the view" he pointed to the beautiful moon

She nodded as she looked back at the view. She then smiled...

'Baka Boruto'  she thought