😫😭Tears😫😭

Normal POV Sarada's House

Sarada started at her ceiling as tears poured out of her eyes. She hasn't been out of her room since that night....that she messed up....

or so she thought...

She was very heart broken...she felt like her heart what being ripped into pieces. She thought he liked her...

She would have talked to him at school, but it's still Summer break and she's sure he's out somewhere. She hasn't seen him since that night....

She sat up and she cried louder. She felt like she couldn't even breathe because of the pain in her heart. She grabbed a tissue and blew her nose. 

Ever since that night she has been crying in her room nonstop. The only time she would come out of her room was because she need to pee or something like that. Her parents were worried for her, especially when she wouldn't talk to them when she went downstairs for a meal her mom made. She would often lock her door so her parents wouldn't come in. If they got in, then she would just ignore them while they comforted her. They didn't know what happened because she never told them. She just couldn't believe that her first ever love...and best friend rejected her....she actually thought they had a connection...

She laid back down in her bed, wrapping all of her covers around her as she wiped her tears. She was shaking, but not from the cold air. She felt regret, sadness and anger. Regret, because of what she did. Sadness, because of his rejection and anger because of herself. She thought she was too dumb to think that he actually liked her. It all meant nothing, they were just friends-no best friends and she screwed it up. 

Now their nothing...

nothing at all....

Borutos House

Boruto ate his dinner as his parents and little sister frowned at him.

"sweetie what happened...you have barely left your room and you haven't smiled in a while...were worried Boruto..." Hinata said 

"nothing..mom" he got up and walked back upstairs as he balled up his fist in frustration

His parents and sister sighed as they continued eating their food.

He got to his room and jumped in his bed. He didn't even bother to close the door, he was too sad to. He sat up in his bed as he let a couple of tears run down his face. He was so stupid-crazy that he would ever think about dating her. She didn't even like him...

He looked at a picture on his nightstand. It was him and Sarada at her house because of her birthday. He remembered when he gave her a book as a present and she hugged him...

He was so happy at that time. Feeling the warmth of her, knowing that she was happy about the gift. He picked up the picture and wiped his tears. 

"Sarada..." he whispered