VII

"I like you."

"I- erm"

"Don't say anything. I don't want you to answer me because I'm dying, or because I'm Harry Potter. Please, answer me honestly."

"I would never say that I liked you because of anything else than the amazing person you are. And, to be honest, I like you. A lot."

"Really?" Harry asked, more to the ceiling than to Draco.

Draco walked over to Harry's bed and sat on the side.

He took Harry's hand and pressed a gentle kiss against it.

"Really."

He kissed Harry's forehead softly and left the room.

=|•[#]•|=

"Dad! How are you?" Albus said.

"I'm alright Al, how are you? And Lilly, James and Ted?"

"Better now we're with aunt Hermoine and uncle Ron."

"What do you mean?"

"Mom is doing weird since last time we saw her. She's constantly in her room with that woman we have to call 'Mommy', and when they're out, they're practically naked, with hickeys everywhere. They forget about us and James tried to cook food, but eventually, we just ordered some pizza."

"I'm sorry Al."

"It's alright. Could you please make sure we don't have to go there forever? When..." Albus didn't finish his sentence, but Harry knew what he had wanted to say.

"I will. I promise."

"Thank you, dad. I love you."

"I love you too."

Knock knock

"That's Draco."

"Is Mr Draco coming? Is he bringing scorp?"

"Yes Al, now open the door please."

"ALBUS!"  A young boy's voice said as soon as Albus had opened the door.

"Scorp!"

The boys started talking excitingly, and Harry felt a weight at the side of his bed.

"Draco?"

"Hey, Harry. How's it going?" He asked.

"As good as possible."

"Does Albus know? That you like boys?"

"I used to tell him 'Daddy finds girls and boys attractive, but he finds mommy the most attractive of all.' That's not true anymore."

"Scorpius knows too. We go to pride month every year."

"I wish I did that with my kids. Ginevra wouldn't let me."

"That's horrible."

"Draco?"

"Yes Harry?"

"What are we?"

"What would you like us to be?"

Harry blushed slightly. "Boyfriends."

"Then I guess we're boyfriends"

"Can someone please explain what in the name of Merlin just happened?"

"Well, your father and I just got into a relationship, I guess." Draco explained to Albus.

"Cool! Wait. That means Al and I are stepbrothers. Dad? Is it illegal to have a romantic relationship with your stepbrother?"

"I don't think so Scorp."

=|•[#]•|=

It was Friday, and Draco had come to visit Harry alone. They had talked about a lot of stuff, until Harry asked the question he had wanted to ask for a while already.

"Draco? Am I going to die like a plant?"

A/N

Thank you for reading!

I hope you liked it! If you did, make sure to leave a vote, comment and do all those fun Wattpad things.

[Idk just tryin' something new^]

By the time you read this, I'll be in France. (Trust me I don't want to travel rn but I'm 13 and my parents just take me with them 🤷‍♀️)

I'm pre-writing a lot rn, so I hope y'all will like the chapters.

X X X

L.C.R.

Word count: 542 words.