I Built a House that Embarrasses People to Death - 1

Ellis opened her eyes.

A gigantic house with tremendous floor-to-ceiling windows on every side of it. A humongous green lawn against an exquisitely cerulean sky. Ellis awed in silence, this must be a paradise. 

She turned around to see a number of Sims outside the house. Astonished when she found the girl standing next to her was wearing bikini only. On her left there were a red-beard guy, a woman with dark skin like hers but blonde hair, and two men who were hyped in a conversation. Ellis raised her ear to hear, So it isn't your first time here? Of course, you new? Yeah, you should've known man, you wouldn't have seen me before, Oh, I don't remember.... 

Oh, so he's new too, Ellis scrutinised the blonde man carefully. He was topless, only wearing a pair of green-coloured shorts, which seemed to be showing off his beautiful abs, but look! He wore no shoes too, what a strange person to walk barefoot under that burning sun! She switched to examine the other man talking to him, who had red short hair and a pair of pink shorts with straps of green on them. She wondered if his skin was naturally dark likes hers, or was it tan because of the sun. Meanwhile, a couple of other Sims walked pass her, and she turned to wave hello at them. Only that they ignored her, and she began to feel uneasy in this new environment. 

Suddenly, the blonde man who were in green shorts padded her shoulder. Surprised, Ellis gave an involuntary jump when she saw him waved at her, 'Sorry if I scared you. It's time to get in.'

'Oh thanks, we're getting in now?' she asked sheepishly. 

'Yea,' he replied as they walked into the house following the others.

'Sorry I didn't know, I'm new here,' she gave an awkward smile, attempting to initiate a friendly conversation as hard as she could. 

'You're new here too?' the guy said cheerfully, 'I'm Australian Man, a newcomer too! I'm so glad you're here with me! I thought I was the only new one!'

'Me too! I'm Ellis Dee!' Ellis finally started to feel more confident and assured. Life seemed to be a cozy start for her. And it was even more exhilarating when she discovered the inside of the house  - a huge easel, sofas and coffee tables making up the living room, several stage lights, a walk-in shower tub, two walls of potted plants on display, a couple of elegant bookshelves, a long table with roses on it, two huge bronze sculptures, and an exquisite pool in the middle of the house! Ellis was absolutely stunned by the luxurious environment, Am I going to live my life in this gorgeous mansion ever since? The bright lighting of the house must have bedazzled her eyes that she did not realise, there was no concrete wall in this house, the floor-to-ceiling glass had made everything transparent, people in the swimming pool could gaze perfectly into others' butt when they urine on the toilet - this was not a paradise, this was a house of torture!