3

"Hey honey wake up, we need to get ready for work." I smile at Hoseoks sleeping face as I try an wake him up.

He seems to peaceful, it really helps put me to ease. Sometimes I think 'How many times did he look at me like this in the past, when I didn't even know he liked me.'

'Was he hurt by me just uttering Jimins name?' Of course he was. Why was I so stupid, I put him through so much because I was an idiot.

If only I didn't let Jimin plague me, then he would have- I hear a groan as two arms wrap around my torso.

"Good morning sunshine." The black haired male just smiles at me "Good morning Kitten." I blush and look away.

"Why do you seem so down? The sun is out, show me some love." He puts on a stupid smile as he try's to kiss me but I push him away while laughing.

"Oh come on give the sun a kiss." I can't stop laughing as I try to push him off. "Stop being cheesy. Come on we need to get ready for work."

Before I could walk out or fully get off the bed, Hoseok grabs my hand.

"Are you sure your ok?" I nod "Sometimes the mind plagues on my thoughts." He nods and gives me a big back hug before kissing my head.

"It wasn't your fault and you weren't an idiot, past flames tend to blind others from new things." I look at him a little shocked.

"You said you would stop reading my mind!" He smiles "I did and I still stand by that." I pout a little.

"Then why did you-" he hugs me tightly as his chin rests on my shoulder.

"I don't need to read your mind to understand you, your heart and face always tells the truth. I know that look, that look is the same one you have when you think about Jimin and how you hurt me."

I fall silent "So again, look at me." I turn around to look directly in his eyes and instantly I feel safe.

"You are not an idiot, you are my lover and even though we went through some bad and terrible things, that doesn't replace what love I've always had for you."

"Some people need time to understand feelings and sadly you couldn't process yours before you processed your past heart break. It's normal sweetheart, don't feel bad."

I sigh and latch onto Hoseok tightly "I love you so much." He hugs back just as tight. "I love you too, now let's get to work." I nod and go get ready.

~~~
Authors note
AHHHH I didnt realize it was Monday and Tuesday already!! I'm sorry

I will post it all today.