Persona!

"Yosh, I was a little nervous but now that I actually have the opportunity, I have to use it." Izuku glanced towards the immense lights glittering in the city and sky. He then looked back down at the suitcase on his lap.

He changed into his outfit, it was still in the prototype and testing stages. It was a stylish black tactical suit with a matching coat that covered most of it. He strapped on his iconic red boots with the iron soles and white gloves with plated knuckles. He glanced at his mirror as he put on his mask guard and the bunny masquerade mask over his face, concealing his identity.

"Let's go!"

He climbed up onto the window canvas, standing on the ledge, facing the city. The cool night air breezed in, fluttering his sweater slightly. That was when he truly realized how dwarfed the clock tower was to the skyscrapers as he took in the view. He saw one of those aerial trolleys traveling along, close enough to him so he nodded to himself. He aimed with his arm, putting his middle finger under his thumb lining up his sight. Once he locked on he flicked his finger and out shot a grapple hook from his wrist. The anchor latched onto the trolley. He prepared himself before he jumped off the ledge, swinging into the city.

He relished in the cold air embracing him. The trolley was making a turn back into Station Square so Izuku used his momentum to swing high into the air, reeling his grapple hook back in. As he was doing that, he aimed with his other hand and shot out another grapple hook, attaching to a nearby building.

He was swinging through the city like Spiderman!

"He is my favorite after all." He smirked to himself as he explored the city. He began his ascent up to the city in the skyscrapers. He shot and latched onto a walkway platform, zipping himself to it. Once he reached it he grabbed the safety rails and flipped over it, landing on the platform. He glanced around, finding a street sign, reading it to himself.

"Archives, 1st floor. So they mark the paths on both, a location and level. For tonight I should probably only check this place out." He then looked for the so-called archives.

It was behind him and when he turned around to see them, he was surged with surrealism. The steps themselves seemed to lead to a great fortune. It was as if knowledge and wisdom had manifested into a great building illuminated with all of its information.

It was parted-lips, breathtaking to him.

He was taking it in until he heard a yell and scuffles. It was coming from around the archives. He shot his grapple hook to an adjacent building and zipped to it as fast as he could. He perched himself on the ledge and assessed the situation below him, in the middle of a dark alley. His eyes transformed into crimson red and his entire being was cloaked in shadows as he loomed over them.

"Oi, this is only half of what you owe, Ashido!" He was grabbing her by the elbow, as she tried to make her leave.

"Kirishima!" She grunted in pain, trying to pull herself away. "Let me go. I'll get the rest of it for you, but I can't without-,"

"You can't keep piggybacking off of me, we're not kids anymore!"

"I said let me go! Ow, you're hurting me!"

"She said let her go." Izuku stepped out from the shadows, not having been noticed until he wanted to be.

"Huuh? A tough guy? Can't be a hero, I would have recognized you. Oh, I get it, you're just a wannabe. What, failed the exams too many times?" Kirishima glared at the approaching figure but he couldn't get a clear view of him, it was as if the shadows wanted to hide him. All Kirishima saw were those crimson eyes and pristine white gloves approach him.