Chapter II

This was a stupid plan. Maybe the stupidest plan either of them had ever came up with, but it was simple and –hopefully- effective.

“Ok, fine. How are we doing this?”

They decided to build it up slowly; their ‘romance’ was going to grow like a plant. They were going to plant little seeds for a few days until they finally tell everyone they are dating after the neon party at ΛΨ. They were not going to say they started dating a few months or weeks before, that would not make any sense, considering Gilbert had hooked up with a few girls in the last month.

“Let’s start acting like a couple. When people ask us if we’re dating we say no, but we make it clear that we hope we were. We can’t say we’ve been dating, people would not believe that; let’s just make them… see? How we’re falling for each other until one day we ‘make it official’. I’ll start coming more and maybe we could go out for a ride and let people think we’re on a date or something. We could… tell each other compliments in public so people see we’re interested. At the neon party, we make everyone believe we hooked up and then… we’re dating” Gilbert explained, it was simple enough and credible enough. He clearly gave it a lot of thought. Obviously people would not believe they started dating out of nowhere, everyone knew they were best friends and that they were very comfortable around each other. They needed to make a slow-but-not-so-slow transition from best friends to lovers so people would believe it.

Curls

Tomorrow.

AnnE

Ready?

Curls

Born ready baby

AnnE

You’re so annoying

Curls

HEY

I’m your boyfriend BE NICE TO ME WOMAN

AnnE

We’re not dating yet

I can back out still

And call me woman one more time Gilbert Blythe

I DARE YOU

Curls

No thanks

I’m good

AnnE

Good boy

“IT’S HAZING TIME!” Roy shouted, standing on the hallway of the first floor.

It is the first day of the hazing, as well as the first day of class. It was pretty early in the morning, 4am to be exact; Roy was in charge of waking up the boys, he put up music the loudest the speakers could sound. Much to Roy’s dislike, Cole chose the song, so the boys were waking up to the beautiful voice of Harry Styles –as Cole said- singing his song Watermelon Sugar.

“WAKE UP, LITTLE WATERMELONS!” Cole shouted.

“What the fuck, Cole?” Moody asked, laughing, and he shrugged.