Life of a tik toker

𝚈/𝚗'𝚜 𝚙𝚘𝚟:
My life's not so interesting, I mean yes, but it's all the same. I wake up, I make some tik toks, sometimes I do draws, I have photoshootings with my photographer Bryant, I film youtube videos and I'm with my hype friends. Some days we have meet & greets or shows or things like that. One of the things I hate about being a tik toker is that everyone comes to our house and fans don't understand that my house is my only private place. Just imagine someone entering all days to your own house! It's horrible!

Well now I have just had breakfast and I'm going downstairs to film some tik toks.

"Hi sis!" it is my brother, he came to the hype house.
"Hi Griff, what are you doing here?!".
"I just wanted to visit Dixie and you, but in a few minutes I'm going to return to the sway, Addison is coming to see Bryce and Dixie is also coming to the sway to be with me, do you want to come with us?".
"Haha who would I'm going to be with?".
"With your friends! Not everything's about relationships!".
"Well okay, I'm going to change my clothes and I go to the car".

I went upstairs to change my clothes, I put on this outfit:

I go downstairs and I say goodbye to everyone and I hop on at Griffin's car

𝙽𝚘𝚊𝚑'𝚜 𝚙𝚘𝚟:
Y/n, Griffin, Dixie and Addi just reach the house. Now I'm looking at y/n. I never saw her so beautiful.

"Damn Josh look at y/n" I tell Josh in a silent tone.
"Omg she's freaking hot, I haven't seen her for about two months!".

She is looking amazing, I'm going to ask her to make a tiktok with me.

𝚈/𝚗'𝚜 𝚙𝚘𝚟:
Omg Noah's coming closer to me! I think he's going to tell me something!

"Hey y/n" he says to me.
"Oh, um, hey Noah, what's up?".
"Everything fine, what about you?".
"Yh, everything's fine".
"Oh great, do you want to make a tik tok? Just to upload something for tik tok, I haven't published anything in all the day!".
"Yes, sure!".

In the tik tok, both of us hug and we seem to be very happy! I think that maybe our fans will think we're dating or something like that but that's no true so there's no problem.