𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙫𝙞𝙧𝙜𝙞𝙣 𝙨𝙪𝙞𝙘𝙞𝙙𝙚𝙨

THE VIRGIN SUICIDES

EXTENDED SUMMARY !

                                                                ON THE DAY the youngest five Blanchard sisters took their lives, the eldest was taken under arrest for staging their suicides

                                                                ON THE DAY the youngest five Blanchard sisters took their lives, the eldest was taken under arrest for staging their suicides. The bottle of poison that the youngest sipped until she couldn't consume it anymore held Bernadette Blanchard's finger prints, the wrists of the third eldest had blue nail prints that were not her own, imbedded passed the first few layers of skin, and Wilhelmina Blanchard walked in on her twenty two year old daughter wielding the knife that had just lodged deep into one of the sister's chest.

Despite refusing being a homicidal maniac, the news was poisoned with judgement towards Bernadette's innocence. It was a known fact that the six impossibly perfect daughters of Wilhelmina and Benedict Blanchard were stuck in a devout home that could've sent anyone off the rails. Twenty two year old Bernadette was pulled at a loss, knowing that her chances of walking free were just as good as her being put away for the rest of her long life. Scrambling through the fragments of what happened that night, she calls an old friend to help her put the pieces of her broken evening back together.

Spencer Reid barely knew Bernadette Blanchard, but he had lived next to her long enough to know that she wasn't a murderer, she wasn't a cutthroat killer that slaughtered her sisters in the twilight and positioned them perfectly to coerce the world into believing they had done it themselves. Bernadette left coffee rings on the table after ignoring the stack of coasters, her floor was littered with dresses and trousers stained by her dinner from weeks ago, she slept without brushing her hair and never made her bed. Spencer knew as well as anyone that Bernadette wasn't precise enough to commit the murders, but now he had to help Bernie Blue prove it before she was sent away for the rest of her nascent life.

Bernadette had hope, she read the bible and listened to the parables at Church, but her religion was unwinding and her mind was purging of purity the longer she went through her trial.