Prologue

So, a story where lots of crazy things happen? Sure!

This will be following Gon and Killua! They found some form of script card during their "gaming trip," which had a really vague description. Neither Gon nor Killua could make out what it meant, so they tested it out.

The card appeared in the form of a piece of parchment and a feather pen. Gon barely got any of that, so he left the reading up to Killua. He skips through the page, coming towards the end and reading, "Now, name your closest friends." Due to the short space, Killua and Gon opted to write Leorio and Kurapika, hoping that this would fit and was just some silly card that nobody really cared about that just gave them something related to those people you write? The idea seemed neat to Gon, so that's what they did.

The letters of their friend's names started to glow brighter and brighter by the second, almost to the point of blindness, and that's when Bisky finally noticed what was happening to the boys. They watched as the whole letter started breaking apart under the light, slightly catching fire and burning into small pieces that floated (oddly enough) upwards and against gravity.

Nothing happened. Not for the next few minutes. They started to dismiss it, saying it must be something that either doesn't work unless you use something they haven't or they simply got unlucky and it's a nicer version of the dice that seems to be the death of many.

Until they passed out, feeling entirely exhausted and shaken. The feeling of lightheadedness slowly overcoming them. Bisky was horrified and watched as the boy's bodies did the same as the parchment from before, simply whisking away like sparks from a fire.

Little did they know, Leorio and Kurapika also fainted, their bodies disappearing out of thin air.

And they all woke in a damp alley outside a bustling street, disoriented and confused.

---------

A/N ; Sound good so far? If you guys like the idea, I could finish it! If not, then I could just turn this into some sort of drabble and post it as a one-shot somewhere else!~