Haikyuu and Saiki K ENTER!

The two groups stood with Saiki K in the front row and Haikyuu standing on the pedestal in the back. They stood there until a lady with short blond hair walked forward. "Welcome to Big Brother! I am your host. Welcome houseguest! You all received your keys a few weeks ago. This years Big Brother house is twice the size with twice the contestants and twice the time. When you step into the house you are cut off from the world are you ready for that?" Everyone cheered in agreement.

"Ok Katōrō Bokuto may enter." Bokuto took a step back out of the line and opened the first door to the big brother house, walked down the hall and stepped into the Big Brother house.

"Kosou Saiki may enter." Saiki grabbed his bag and walked into the house. He pushed the doors open with ease and walked in. He immediately went to claim a room and ignored Bokuto's greeting.

"Kuboyaso Aren may enter." Aren walled through the doors and was greated by a Bokuto he just gave a simple 'hi' in return and found a room.

"Shoyou Hinata may enter." Hinata grabbed his bag and ran into the house as soon as possible. "Woah it is so big! BOKUTO-SAN LOOK!" Hinata jumped and he couldn't touch the ceiling. He then ran around the house looking at the rooms as he went.

"Reita Toritsuka may enter." Toritsuka chuckled as he walked in, he wanted a room that would draw in hotties. He walked past Bokuto and Hinata who were jumping around the house and found the coolest looking room.

"Kōshi Sugawara may enter." Suga grabbed his bag and walked in. He opened the door to see Bokuto and Hinata were now opening all the cabinets to see what food they could find. "Hinata have you found a room yet?" Hinata then grabbed his bag and ran off to find a room. Suga followed him hoping that all the people that he knew would share a room so he would have to talk to anybody.

"Riki Nendo may enter." Nendo walked through the door and found the room that Toritsuka had found. "Hey buddy we're going to be sharing a room!" Nendo said in which Toritsuka screamed.

"Tetsūro Kuroo may enter." Kuroo basically jumped when his name was called. He ran into the house looking for the room him and Bokuto would share. He ran around and found a room which had 5 beds and Hinata was jumping on one, Suga was trying to get him to stop and Bokuto was encouraging him to jump higher.

"Teruhashi Kokomi may enter." Teruhashi gave a wave to the camera and walked in with a bright smile. She walked around and found an empty room which she decided will be the room for the perfect girl.

"And lastly Kenma Kozume may enter." Kenma just grabbed his bag and entered. He hated that he was the last in the house, he didn't want to stand out so he hoped he would go somewhere in the middle. He walked around and found the room that Shoyou and Kuroo were staying in and he placed his bags down taking a bed.