The 'Second' Week Part 1

Day 1

Bokuto and Kuroo continued their pranks today but today their target was the 'pink haired antenna guy with the stick up his ass'. Saiki of course avoided most of their pranks for the day crashing into a few on purpose so he would get suspicious. Kaoru had begun his game to get Teruhashi to fall for him. Hinata was dead set on making new friends. Kenma just followed him around trying to avoid Kuroo and Bokuto. Suga just followed Kenma and Hinata around making sure that no one needed him. Nendo was making 'pals' as well. Giyu avoided everybody. Zenitsu made friends with Hinata and got dragged into a game of BS. So did Tanjiro. Nezuko was having a girls day with Teruhashi, Haruhi, and Renge apparently. Ritsu and Aren were talking about their old days in gangs.

Hinata eventually lead half of the house into the backyard to hang out. Him and Kenma took the hammock. Bokuto and Kuroo took turn cheering each other on as they lift weights. Zenitsu getting a tan. Suga sitting in a float in the pool. The girls were eating the boys on a scale of one to ten:

Hinata
Nezuko gave him a 8
Teruhashi gave him a 10
Renge gave him a 7.5
Haruhi gave him a 7

Kenma
Nezuko gave him a 8
Teruhashi gave him a 10
Renge gave him a 6
Haruhi gave him a 8

Bokuto
Nezuko gave him a 6
Teruhashi gave him a 10
Renge gave him a 4
Haruhi gave him a 3

Kuroo
Nezuko gave him a 6
Teruhashi gave him a 10
Renge gave him a 2
Haruhi gave him a 3

Suga
Nezuko gave him a 9
Teruhashi gave him a 10
Renge gave him a 8
Haruhi gave him a 9

They stopped there because they realized that they were the only people they saw enough to get a good judge on them. So they went snooping.

Nezuko didn't know what to do so she kinda just stayed sitting outside. Tanjiro joined her shortly after the girls left and he said he saw 'the girl with the short hair running away from a girl with dark long hair'. Zenitsu also joined them.

They all hung out until dinner. Yesterday Suga put up a board with who would cook what days until the year truly started. Tonight it was Nendo's turn. His food was actually surprisingly really good.

Everyone retired to their room. Surprisingly there was still rooms open despite only being 10 rooms and 20 people. The Haikyuu group all shared 1 room. Toritsuka and Nendo shared one. Zenitsu, Inosuke, Tanjiro and Nezuko shared a room. Giyu somehow ended up rooming with Saiki and Kyoya. Teruhashi basically begged Haruhi to join their room which Renge joined right away. Finally Kaoru found himself rooming with Aren and Ritsu.

Day 2

Suga and Kenma dreaded this day but they knew it would come. Bokuto in his emo mode. He woke up this morning and had a really weird dream, he wanted to tell Akaashi about it so he looked for his phone. When he couldn't find it he asked Kuroo. He said he would help him look. When they both couldn't find it they asked Hinata. Hinata helped them look before going to Suga and Kenma. They told him that he couldn't talk to Akaashi because they aren't aloud to talk to anyone outside the house. He then went into his emo mode.

Saiki, Giyu and Kyoya has avoided the entire house for most of the day. Except for running into someone in the kitchen one or two times.

Teruhashi has brought face masks and she had her heart set on make overs so no one could escape. She had some how dragged Nezuko in her room despite Tanjiro's protests. He agreed to let her go as long as they don't take the thin out of her mouth. Kaoru and Toritsuka teamed up to snoop on the girls conversations. They failed Haruhi and Nezuko noticed them.

Aren, Nendo, Inosuke and Ritsu had a weight lifting competition. No one was claimed the winner since technically Nendo won but no one would count it as a win because 'it was just for fun nothing serious'.

Day 3

Saiki hasn't been seen in a while so some of the group went after him. Turns out Saiki had teleported to his house and was watching the latest episode of a new show. They all assumed he was a ghost so Toritsuka offered up his services. He ended up talking with a ghost and instead of looking for Saiki, telling him what the girls talked about in their rooms. He also got another ghost to look up their dresses. Once he finished he 'concluded' that Saiki was not a ghost. Saiki teleported back in and hid while the rest of the group looked for him so he made it look like he was coming out of the shower.

After the search Kaoru and Bokuto decided to hangout. Kuroo bothered Kenma for most of the day and Suga and Hinata found the table tennis. Toritsuka and Kuroo ended up talk some how. Zenitsu got a ping pong ball to the face after trying to watch Suga and Hinata. Nezuko and Tanjiro sat inside trying to figure out the card game that Kenma showed everybody earlier. Giyu still avoided human interaction, maybe talking to Tanjiro and Nezuko once in while but that was it.

Kyoya decided to talk to some of the people around here, as far as he knew they were all commoners besides Kenma, Teruhashi, Ritsu, Renge and himself. He tried to talk to Kenma only to be interviewed by Kuroo. Teruhashi and him had a decent conversation until he addressed her brother and she left. So he gave up. Hinata did try to talk to him after but he ignored him. He reminded him of Kageyama.

Day 4

Kuroo and Bokuto had found someone else to help with the pranks, Kauro. They decided on two targets today. Haruhi and Kyoya. According to Kuroo he failed Kenma's interview for a friend and needed pay back. Kenma couldn't care less; he didn't even want to be here. He was only there because Shoyou said he would be there. Suga still didn't want to talk to anybody. He hated social interaction with people he didn't know personally. So he hung around Kenma and Hinata all day. The three just chilled and talked all day.

Zenitsu was trying to get Tanjiro and Inosuke to go swimming with him but they bother refused. Tanjiro was lifting weights and Inosuke was trying to figure out the treadmill.

Teruhashi was still keeping the girls in her room doing girl stuff. Haruhi was the target of prank though so the others got caught in it. Kaoru and Kuroo some how got their hands on a bunch of glitter and dumped it in their room making it go everywhere. Haruhi was of course mad and so was Teruhashi and Renge but Nezuko just played in it. Kyoya was reading some books that the house kept around for reading and he found one that sounded pretty good but as he opened it their were 'warnings of a ghost.' And Toritsuka got blamed for it.

Nendo has found the ramen and was making everyone ramen for dinner. He had to make at least 20 bowls of food for the house, but he enjoyed making it. Aren helped him with cooking it but messed up the recipe. Ritsu watched them because he didn't know anyone else in the house besides the host club but he didn't want to deal with that.

A/N sorry this is part 1, it turned out longer than expected.