i

~

~

- "I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU! Why would you say something like that?!" Kiba yelled at his sister, "Now you've got mom all worked up." Kiba continued, throwing hits at his sister as the two of them sparred.

"Oh well. I'm not one to bite my tongue, am I?" She replied, fighting back just as hard.

"That's what your problem is. You never know when you shut it." Kiba snapped back. He jumped away, before performing hand seals. "Man Beast Clone!" He shouted, and Akamaru turned into a clone of himself, the two of them on all fours. His sister repeated the same seals, and Masumi transformed into a clone of Shinko before the four of them began fighting again.

"That's not how Mama raised us! I'm not scared of her like you are!" She yelled. Shinko landed a kick to Kiba's face, sending him flying backward. She and Masumi both attacked Kiba's clone, making it transform back into Akamaru. As Masumi transformed back into herself, Kiba got up from the ground. "Mama told us to always speak our mind. She isn't as scary as you make her seem, Kiba."

"That's just because she's easier on you and Hana. It's because you two are girls." He scoffed, Akamaru returning to his shoulder.

"What? If anything she's harder on Hana than the two of us combined." Shinko rolled her eyes and began walking. "She's kicked us out for the day. What do you wanna do?" Shinko asked her older brother.

"You wanna go grab a bite to eat?" Kiba offered. "I'll pay."

Shinko looked down for Masumi's approval, and she spun around once, barking to let Shinko know she was hungry. "Fine. But we've gotten ramen all week. Can we get barbecue or something?"

Kiba slung his arm around Shinko, yanking her closer to him. "Of course! Whatever you want, little sis." He replied obnoxiously, dragging her along with him. She rolled her eyes, and Masumi was quick to follow after the three of them.

~

"So how are things with Team 10?" Kiba asked, before tossing a raw piece of meat toward Akamaru. Akamaru jumped up and caught the piece of meat, before laying down with Masumi to share with her.

"Fine, I guess." Shinko shrugged. "It's just weird. I'm only a year younger than them, but sometimes the gap feels larger than that. Especially with Neji, he treats me like I'm a toddler." Shinko then threw another piece of meat for the two of them.

"I don't know, sis. You're a pretty outspoken and opinionated person. Sometimes that can be kind of off-putting." Kiba said to her, turning over the meat that was being grilled on their table. "A great example would be what you said at breakfast this morning. It clearly pissed her off."