I hate this place

I can't believe I have to move 800 miles away from my friends, my school, my life.. I have to drop everything a move to some stupid town in Virginia. Eh what an awful place man. Any way, I'm Kesma but everyone calls me Kes.
.
.
.
.
Today is the dreadful day that I have to move away and I'm not looking forward to it. At all.
A four hour plane ride then I have to live in this hellhole of a town.
.
.
.
.
I slept the entire plane ride, I had nothing better to do but now we have to drive an hour to this awful house. I do have to admit that it's pretty here but it's not California.. Any way we finally got to the house and it was huge. Me and my younger sister raced into the house to pick our rooms. I picked the room with the walk in closet and balcony. My sister, Kemmy picked the room with a secret play room. My mom and father's bedroom was down stairs and it was pretty big. The movers finally arrived with our things and I started unpacking my possessions putting all my old memories in to my new room. My mom told me that our neighbors were coming over and they had a son my age that attends the school I'll be going to so at least I'll know one person.. God I hate this.
.
.
.
.
The neighbors just got here and they seem like amazing people. Their son is extremely hot, but he's really shy, kinda dorky to be honest. But he's still nice. My mom told us to go be kids somewhere else so me and Matt, my new neighbor, went up to my room. It was very awkward at first, we kinda just sat in silence. I asked him about himself and he asked me how I liked Virginia so far. We were just rambling about random stuff and he told me about how he doesn't really have friends and he's a "nerd".

"Yeah, no one really likes me im kinda a loser," Matthew sighed.

"But you're hot as hell" I spoke out loud by mistake

"Haha ya think?" He said as he blushed at my accidental speech

"Yeah I do" I replied back with a smile

My mom called for us to come eat. Me and Matt made our way to the kitchen and sat next to each other. I knew me and him would be great friends. Me and him held our own conversation as everyone else spoke at the table. He had the best personality. I'm kinda glad I moved. Did I really say that. Oh shit.

😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅

Tell me what you guys think of the first chapter, and follow me on Twitter if you want 😏 @MakingMattMoan

SPECIAL THANKS TO @MattEmotions FOR EDITING AND BEING THE BEST EVER, YALL BETTER FOLLOW HER 💕