School is a bitch

Tomorrow is my first day of school and I'm glad I get to start it off with matt. Me and him have grown pretty close in the past few days, and I'm so happy about that. He comes over every day and we just talk about random stuff and I've just got very attached to him. Today he's coming over and we're going to go swimming probably and to the movies. He's never seen the fault in our stars! I couldn't have asked for a better friend than matt, honestly he's an amazing person.
.
.
.
.
Well it's Monday morning and I have to drag myself out of bed and be ready by 6:45 so me and Matt can get to school. I pushed myself out of bed and got into the shower. We have uniforms so it's not that hard to get dressed and I curled my long black hair and put it into a pony tail, I put on light make up and was ready by 6:40 matt texted me he was outside and with that we left. We were there in about 5 minutes and me and matt walked to the main office and I got my schedule I had all ap classes along with matt. We had every class together and the same lunches! This couldn't get better. As me and matt were walking out of the office one of the football players started walking towards me and Matt, he was pretty cute not nearly as cute as matt, wait what. Any way, he came over and asked me my name.

"I'm Kesma but my friends call me Kes"

"Well what's a hot girl like you hanging with this loser"

"Excuse, fucking, you."

"Watch your language baby girl" the dick head said and he placed his hand on my cheek

"First of all fuck you, second of all espinosa is 30x hotter than you'll ever be"

"Haha feisty I like it"

"Back off Alec she doesn't like you"
Matt spoke up which shocked me and Alec?

"Why don't you shut up geek"

"Fuck you Alec you think because you wear a varsity jacket everyone likes you. You're such a dick"

"Watch your back fag"

"Don't listen to him matt" "I know he's just a dumb jock, let's get to Mr. Hammonds class before were late."
.
.
.
.
Me and matt sat in the last row together and this really stuck up girl walked up to me and said I was in her seat, she seams like a real bitch. I simply told her to find another seat and shut the hell up. "You really don't put up with anyone's shit Huh Kes?" I just laughed at what he said then the bell rang. Mr. Hammond called me up to the front to introduce my self. "Hello I'm Kesma and I just moved to Virginia from California" and then I awkwardly smiled and stood there for like 2 minutes I guess he wanted me to say more.. the class was pretty interesting we were debating about different topics for a while it was a fun class. After English we have science with Mr. Deckert we learned about bonds and chemical mixtures, bleh. After this we had lunch. Me and matt drove to McDonald's for lunch and we saw queen bitch and the brainless jock. The girl "mistakingly" bumped into be and spilled my drink all over my shoes so as a respectable human being I did what a respectable human would do, I tripped her and she fell into her food, I swear it was an accident. Matt and I drove to my house and I changed my shoes and we made it back to school in time for Law Class with Mrs. Golec she was a very nice, petite lady in her police uniform. She's by far my favorite teacher. Mine and matts last class is P,E, my favorite. Our teacher Mrs. Billington is super sweet! Me and Matt go into the separate locker rooms change and return to eachothers side and run the track for the class period. After school matt and I returned to my house and go figure, no one was home. We got snacks from the kitchen and finished our homework in my room.

"Hey Kes, can I tell you something"

Shit "yeah of course matt"