[A-WANT-FOR-THE-IMPOSSIBLE]

------------------------------------
-------------
Yashiro got up in the morning, hating life and being hated by life. She knew today that she would have to face the boy she dreaded to see in class. She didn't want too, but she had too.

She quickly took a shower and got dressed before heading off. She walked her walk of shame to her school till she felt her phone buzz. She look it out and looked at it

2 notifications from:Hanako-San

She sighed and turned off her phone and continued to school. She walked through the gates and to class. She met up her best friend and smiled at her "Oh! Yashiro~"Aoi came up to the girl and gave her a daily dose to love.

"Hi, Aoi~"She smiled, hugging her bag, but something felt a different about this hug to Yashiro.

"Hey... I heard about what happened yesterday... He told almost everyone"She whispered.

"Shit... I- I'm gonna go home"Yashiro whispered.

"You can't do that! You know you'll get suspended!"Aoi whispered aggressively to her.

"Fine- I'm gonna go to the bathroom real quickly"Yashiro pushed away Aoi and ran off to the old building.

People watched her and whispered as she ran out of the building in panic.

She knew a place no one ever went to, other then once in awhile a boy from a near by school, but she knew today he wouldn't be there.

She ran through the old building doors up the stairs, years flowing slowly down her cheeks at she reached the third floor. She opened the door to see no one, it was just her.

She want to the last stall and put her stuff down, wiping away her tears in the process. She brought out her phone and a emergency pill pack and small water bottle.

She took the pills and looked at her phone to see more notifications.

She clicked on the ones from Hanako-San

---------------
----------------------------

Hanako-San:Morning

Hanako-San:I just wanted to ask you something.

Hanako-San:Are you awake?

    Sad Daikon:Ah, morning, what did you want to ask?

Hanako-San:Um, I was just wondering if you'd be fine with being my friend?

Hanako-San:You seem nice

     Sad Daikon:You must be desperate for friends if you think I'm a good option for a friend...

Hanako-San:Your not wrong, but your also not correct.

Hanako-San:You seem like a great choice for a friend, but I am quite desperate.

    Sad Daikon:What make you worthy of my trust?

Hanako-San:Uh

Hanako-san:Honestly, I don't know, I don't even think I deserve friends.

   Sad Daikon:You sound like a boy I know, congrats, your now my friend Hanako-San!

Hanako-San: Aren't you easy~

   Sad Daikon:You know, the block button is looking very pretty right now~

Hanako-San: Probably lot as pretty as you~

   Sad Daikon: your quite smooth for someone who doesn't have any friends.

Hanako-San:Hah, that's because a teacher of mine didn't want to me to alone for ever.

    Sad Daikon:A teacher taught you how to flirt? Weird

Hanako-San:Well, no one else was.

Hanako-San:Plus, it's way easier to flirt over text ya know? They can't see you.

Hanako-San:it's not like they really saw me in the first place...

   Sad Daikon:What do you mean?

Hanako-San:Nothing, ah darn. I have to go, cya!

  Hanako-San is now offline.

------------------------------------
-------------
Yashiro sat on the seat of the Toliet, questioning whether it was a good idea to become friends with a random boy online who seems very socially unconfident.

She looked at the time and sighed. She got up and walked her way back to class, wanting nothing more then to have time turn back... But does she really?

--------------
-------------------------------------------