(Chapter 5)

Izuku POV(shouta is thirty now)

I have a meeting with nezu today, he wanted something. I walked out of my cafe leaving it with dabi(Touya Todoroki), shinso, Kouta, and eri. As I walk out I spot a box of kittens in an alley I grab the box and bring it in giving it to shinso then finally left trusting him to take care of the kittens.

I walk across the street and head up to u.a but of course, I stay hidden from shouta and sneak into nezu's office although it didn't take as long as I thought It would. I walked into his office to see him taking a nap 'power napping okay' I sit down and wait. He woke up about thirty minutes later to me on my phone.

He walked up to me "congratulations, you are going to be a student in class 1-A this year!" I only spared him a glance "why, not like I need to?" He smiled "I want you to make some friend, even if they are teachers oh and I want to see you and shouta finally together." I give him another glance before going back to texting "Hitoshi, get's a recommendation to 1-A then."

He gave a happy nod as he gave me both are enrollment papers for both of us. I put them away and look at nezu. "Show me the spirit connection technique I taught you" I handed him a leaf and stand aside he aimed it at a tree outside. Then flicked the leaf it flew faster than a bullet and hit the tree that fell after impact. I gave a nod "good, well it that's all then I will be going." I then left out his window.

I dashed down the stairs and jogged into the cafe "Hitoshi come here!" He hurried to me I handed him his papers "fill thoughts out I just made a deal with an old friend you're now officially apart of class 1-A and so am I." I said as I walked into the back and through on an apron "mom what do you mean you are going to be part of 1-A?" I sighed and smiled "an old friend wants me to make more friends so I will be attending as a student there as well as finally meeting my soulmate and soon to be your father as well."

The conversation ended there as I went to work cooking, and feeding the customers and animals for the rest of my shift. I finish my shift at 11 pm and let dabi take over for the night as I went over to my office and did my paperwork for both buildings and filed them before 12.

I went out and did my given patrol root till five in the morning giving me enough time to get home take a shower and hop into the school uniform before waking toshi up "Toshi get up or you will be late for school!" I yelled at six thirty with breakfast done and on the table in five minutes everyone was down and eating.

I finish my plate and wash in=t in the sink "dabi honey I need you to take your siblings to school then take care of the cafe and pick them up after school, eri kouta be good for your brother. Hitoshi when we get home your doing your homework. The apartment will be fine till I get back, if you need me for an emergency call the principle and he'll him your names then explain thing to him."

I turn to them all after finishing the dishes "okay?" They all nod their heads "yes mom!" they said as we all split outside the cafe. Me and toshi walk into u.a in rather peacfull silence "do you want me to call you mom in class mom?" I chuckled "it's fine I don't really care." We walk into 1-A and the people that are there don't pay us mind.

We sit in the back me next to the window and toshi right in front of me. We chatted about how he should improve his fighting and learn other languages to help his quirk. That was until suddenly the door slammed open we both shut up and look at the catipillar on the floor it seemed like nobody noticed it but us so I just started.

He seemed to catch my gaze then that tingling sensation from thirty years ago came back 'holy shit it that shouta, damn he's hot and knows how to make an entrance. I smiled and gave him a nod letting him know I see him and know. He gave a nod back then got up and told off the class.

He slipped off his sleeping bag "it took all but two of you 18 secondes to quiet down and notice me. I am Aizawa Shouta your homeroom teacher go change and meet me in ground gamma."

I left with toshi I changed into a mussle shirt and sweats, wall everyone else wore the school gym uniform. I got out first and jogged over to ground gamma. Once there I stood in front of shouta "nezu?" He asked I sighed and gave a nod "Nezu. We can talk after school I got time." He gave me a nod as the rest of the class gathered around and we started the only person that got expelled this time was mineta because he groped and harrased the girls in front of shouta.