(Chapter 8)

"talking"

'thoughts'

"speaking in a different language"

Izuku POV

I woke up to warmth I look up to see shouta and all the memories from last night came back and smiled, I looked at the clock to see that it was around five in the morning so I got up and ready for school and woke up all of the adults after I got breakfast ready. I set the table and sighed before letting them all eat and going upstairs to get the kids ready. I open Dabi's door to see him cuddling with Kouta. I walk up and shake them "wake up or you going to be late for school!" Their eyes widen and they jumped out of bed and ran around getting ready.

I go to Hitoshi's room and gently wake them. "Hey wake up and get ready for school breakfast is ready their eyes widen and their smiles spread "breakfast!" eri cheered and they both got ready. The teachers and I were on the couch when they came running down one group yelling we're late and one chanting for breakfast. The teachers look at me and nezu chuckle and I whispered "how long do you think it will take for dabi to remember he finished collage three years ago?" They all chuckled and watched as I refilled my coffee.

They finished their food Hitoshi sat on the couch and dabi and Kouta ran to the door but both froze before slowly realized something. They took their shoes off and walked in "Moooommmm!!!" they both wined as they flopped onto the ground. I giggled "morning you too." I went to the kitchen and washed the dishes humming a tune to pass the time the teachers discussed today's trip. "Dabi honey can you open up the shop's and check on our hotel residents make sure their comfortable today and do some of my paperwork, if you have any questions ask me I will still be taking some to school with me but I will be helping out today."

All I heard was curses when he stubbed his toes walking to the door. I put the dishes away and sigh walking into the room "eri Kouta wanna take scenic route 1, 2, or special to school?" The children playing with nezu's fur cote looked at each other silently agreeing on what they wanted. They look at nezu who was still confused whispered into his ear, the shine in his eyes scared all the teachers but amused me and my children. They then looked at me with puppy eye's 'oh, secret special scenic route' I sigh and chuckle an evil glint in my eyes "that will cost you four extra and harder training, you sure?"

I tested to see how much they wanted it they nodded with stubbornness in their eye's " okay I'll call uncle Kuro." I look to nezu you recognized the name "he works for me as a spy, although their only mode of transportation he tells me everything." I then call him he picks up the phone in second's "may I know why you are calling me sir?" I smiled "sssr my brother, pluse some seleberties" He chuckled on the other line and hunge up only to appear in front of me.

I gave him a small smile "how are you and tenko?" He sighs "tenko is getting eritated with all for one and still almost gets sick calling that man masterbut we have a suprise for you later!" He said in a very happy tone before taking his fog protection off. (looks like the pick at the top) He gave the already shocked staff a bigger shock, but then kouta and eri ran to him and hugged him "hi uncle Kuro, can we go to school now?" he chuckled and pated their heads "I see how much i haven't been missed" he pouted.

I chuckled as I pated his back "you know their just excited to learn, of course they missed you." He sighed and gave a nod "I just wish they showed it" he pulled out an unbrella and opened a portal that making sure was safe we all walked through as I dropped off the kids and then teleported to u.a in nezu's office. I smiled and gave him a hug "make sure tenko knows we miss him, okay?" He smiled back as he was hugged "I will see you izuku" I let go as he stept back into the portal behind him before dissapering.

I chuckled and pulled out my paperwork and walked to class waving behind me to nezu as shouta follows me "bye nezu, see you later." I was humming softly sweying my hips walking to my seat as I sit down reading some reports. i look up to see some of the class glancing at me I gave a small smile and looked at mina as we had time before class started and waved her over. She shyly walked over "hey mina can you tell me somthing?" She gave a nod "yeah what's up?"

I looked at the class that was holding their breach and had slightly wider eyes "what's going on with the class?" They all tensed up reall quikly "well, their scared of you but interested. Midoriya are you not aware of your position in school is?" I shook my head " no what is it?" The class seemed to hold their breath again.

Then mina spoke "you don't have a group, your a loner and your eye's are icy but your arua is warm but authoritative. You work on paper's not even the 3rd year's understand and havn't actualy talked to anyone other then the teachers and even then only aizawa and nezu seem fine with you to aprotch you anytime. Any time you are remotly near a fight everyone freezes as if they felt their death aprotching."

She took a breath as I chuckled "have you never been told this midoriya-san?" The rest of the class looked curious "No, this is only but a chor to me as nezu is like a best friend and aizawa is somthing he will reveal if he wishes. I don't need to do school anymore never did it in the first place anyway. The reason the 3rd year's don't understand is that was paperwork for businesses, I am only here to get close to my alpha/soulmate."

I looked down at my work grabbed a paper and showed them "see, finances" some leaned in wall some were shocked. That was till aizawa walked in and everyone scrambled to their desk's he sigh "go get your hero suits on and meet on the bus at the front." Then he left out the door as their costums were left out I however was already had it in the the locker room so I walked away with them following me closely.