Dreams 💘💓

Niko's pov

'I grew anxious as the clock ticked more and more not even paying attention to the lesson anymore . My mind wondered to him. The way he touched me, pleased me, was aggressive with me and told me all the things he wanted to do to me and-and' the sudden ringing of the bell snapped me out of my day dream. I hurried out of my last period class to hopefully encounter him once again.

Of course my alarm clock went off like it always does just as my dream is about to get good. "UGHHH" I groan as I roll over and throw it at my wall. There is one thing I dread the most and that is school.

It's filled with ego full assholes who like to bully kids for not being as rich or popular. I honestly can't stand it, it works me up to see how others can tear each other down and not feel the guilt after. Robots. That's what I like to think of them as. You never know what a kid is going through but it's not like they give a shit. I sigh and get up out of my bed stretching. "Only a few more weeks until you graduate Niko" I tell my self and head into the shower.

Niko's outfit

Niko's outfit.

~
"NIKO BREAKFAST IS READY" I hear my mom yell from down stairs as I finish getting dressed and doing my hair.

I hurry down stairs to my little brother eating all the bacon. "Hey you fat ass, leave some for me!" "LANGUAGE" my mom scolded at me. "Sorry momma" I say fixing a plate trying to hurry and eat before I arrive late to school.

As I finish eating I grab my car keys, and before you ask no i'm not a spoiled rich kid, I bought my own car and help pay bills in the house since it's just My brother, Mom and I. You're probably thinking 'Sis you 17 have a job and paying bills?!?! how do you make so much and what time do you have?' well I actually have 2 Jobs the first is a regular one the one where I can't work for a certain amount of time because i'm underage barely, but the second on the other hand is quick all I need is customers so if YOU know anyone who's interested in buying weed tell them to hit me up Asap!

As I start driving to school I can't help but think back to my dream. I've been having dreams about this strange man that I can't seem to get out of my head, this has been going on for about 3 years now yet i've never met him before a day in my life, I think I would remember a face like that. Total Sex God.
And they haven't been any ordinary dream, they've always been wet dreams. Way to detailed for my own good and mental health, like how does a virgin even know about the 69 position.

I mean there is always Pornhub, but last time I watched it it gave me like 37 viruses that i'm still battling today. I don't even know how, I mean, I thought it was a safe site but I guess not. Now when i'm feeling in the mood I usually just read a submissive and dom book. I don't know why, but I like the feeling of being controlled. :) The man in my dreams is beyond controlling and possessive. Only if he were real though... actually on second thought, it wouldn't make a difference, me being shy and socially awkward I wouldn't stand a chance and would probably scare him off with the first word that left my mouth.

I pull up to school blasting Gone by Rocky Badd. If you actually looked it up and are shook by what you found, yes I do enjoy rapping and I highly promote female rappers, especially my black queens ✊🏿✊🏾✊🏽...except for myself. I'm too shy to actually preform so I just forgot about my whole dream and traded it for another.

I get out of the car and head inside the school for my first period class. Being a senior comes with benefits. We don't do anything in school and mostly just clown around. Well.. they do, I'm a silent person I usually have my headphones in avoiding human interaction or have conversations with my bestfriend and only friend Sativa. I love that girl.

I vibe with her because she knows when to shut the fuck up and she keeps me very entertained while talking. She is not a boring person, I mean yea she might be the opposite of me but in a way she's the same. Speaking of the sexy devil she came and jumped on me making me fall back and land hard on the tile floor of the school. "You stupid thot" I said trying to not punch her in the face and reminding myself this is how she is. "You love me hoe" she giggled as she flew up and grabbed my hand to help me.

How she has so much energy I will never understand. "So what are you doing to night Nik?" "Girl you know the usual, reading and watching Bring it on hulu, how about you sis?" "You and that dumb ass dancing show" she said rolling her eyes. "Bitch don't come for meeee". "Well you have to put your plans on hold because my Uncle just opened a club not to long ago and i've been dying to go, it just took me forever to convince him to say yes so I won't take no for an answer" she said grinning.

"Tiva, you know DAMNNNN WELLL i'm not a party person" I say as frustrated as ever. "Pretty pleaseeee, I promise I won't leave your side and you don't have to talk to anyone! all we gon do is drink and dance" I look at her for a long time. She started pouting "Pweaseeee" she said in a baby voice. "OMG fineeee, but if you end up leaving me I get to punch you in the face, deal?" "Deal" she said and we shook on it.

~

Time flew by fast and before I knew it school was over. I was heading home until I remembered if we are going out to the club I have to look good enough to eat but not good enough to talk to. With that being said I stopped at a shopping center near my house and went in to buy a dress.

I was going through the options then came across one i really liked. With my body type you always have to be cautious of what you wear I may have a some what skinny waist but this booty a lil to big to just be wearing anything.

I was taught that from a young age. My momma said I get it from my granny which is no lie, My granny got some hip to her, but let me tell you, don't let a size fool you because I remember one day I was over there and my little cousin was doing the splits (don't ask, that lil nigga weird 💀) and my granny came in the kitchen and did the splits! 😳 When I tell y'all I was shook, I was SHOOK!

But back to what I was saying some men are perverts and will eye fuck you and make you feel uncomfortable in your own skin. To prevent that i just make sure nothing is too revealing. I looked over the dress one last time to make sure it was the one I wanted and bought it.

Walking out of the store i heard 2 men talking. "Where is my money" "I don't know man, I will look for it as soon as possible" "I gave you enough time" "Please sir, just give me one more week" "sksksk, i'm afraid your time is up" as I peaked my head around the corner I saw him.

The man that haunted my dreams since age 14. I couldn't look away for some reason, like i was drawn to him. I was suddenly pulled out of my trance as soon as he put a bullet between the begging mans eyes. I let out a loud gasp and suddenly his gaze reached mine.

I thought that was it, this is how I die. But to my surprise he just bit his lip and looked me up and down with his seductive eyes that seemed to turn a little darker the longer he stared. He chuckled and turned around and left, leaving me in a state of shock.
————————————————————
Hey guys, thank you so much for viewing my first story ever 🙂🗣 DONT forget to vote and read. SPREAD THE WORD IF YOU LIKE THIS BOOK:)