Jealous?👀

I can't lie a little bit of fear ran through my body as he watched me closely, almost like he wasn't blinking, but at the same time confidence sparked in me. I mean, yea I might be a little shy, but I knew I was a black queen in the making. His stare made me want to do things that I would never normally do in front of a man.

Sativa playfully slapped my ass pretty hard as I twerked on her snapping me out of this trance my mysterious being had me in.

We looked at each other and laughed as the song ended and went to the bar. When I turned around to look for the man again he was no where to be seen. I had a bad feeling in my gut about him and needed to stay away as far as possible. Especially since he has a pull on me, like he can get me to do whatever he wants with one command.

Shivers.

"Nik....NIKO!" Tiva says making me lose my thoughts. "Huh?" "Girl i've been calling you for the past few minutes, what were you thinking about?". "Oh, It was nothing important. What were you saying though?" I said hopefully successfully changing the subject. "I was asking what you wanted to drink" she said frustrated. "Vodka and sprite." I say smiling.

She placed both of our orders and as we got our drinks we talked for a bit. "Also Donni is coming here and i'm going home with him so i'll give you some money for a cab." she said with a normal expression on her face. "WHAT?!" everyone stops what they're doing and looks our way. "hehe" I chuckle awkwardly ", misunderstandings please continue to enjoy your night."

Everyone resumed back to what they were doing. "You said you wouldn't leave me, WTF Tiva" I say in a whine. "Girl it's not that serious. I'm sorry but I haven't had dick in a long time. You wouldn't understand but please try to" she said giving me puppy eyes. I rolled my eyes "Whatever but the next time I see you in punching you in the face.".

We got a refill of our drinks and went to dance. A little while passed "Let's go to the V.I.P section now" she said a little buzzed. I was fixing to agree until I remembered who I saw up there. "Wait I have to go pee." lie. "There's a bathroom up there" she said trying to drag me along. "B-but there's to many stairs to go up." I say holding my crotch with my legs closed making it look as real as possible. "Nik," Tiva groaned "we will take the damn elevator.". "The elevator is too long though" damn this girl is hard headed, just let me pee. "Nik, the bathroom is all the way across the club. It will be faster to take the elevator, we're like right in front of it". Knowing that she was right, I gave up and we got on the elevator. I could feel my heart beat at 100 miles per hour. 'ding'

As we got off the elevator we sat down at a booth and talked for a while until i really had to use the bathroom.

~

I came back and sat down. Me and Tiva were just on our phones. and before you say 'wow that's lame, y'all at a whole club' we don't give a fuck. This is fun for us because we both don't like talking for a long time. It works. I look straight ahead and I see Donni sitting at a booth on the other side of the room. "Sis look. Ain't that Donnie?" I say tapping on Sativa. "Yea let me text him to bring his ass over here.". Okay I say before continuing texting the pizza man ;). I had put his number in my phone right before I left because I knew damn well I would be out of my element and bored at this club.

 I had put his number in my phone right before I left because I knew damn well I would be out of my element and bored at this club

(ignore the time)

After a while Donni got up and came over to us. I looked at the table he came from and you won't believe what I saw.

It was the man..with his tongue down a girls throat. I couldn't help but feel a little jealous. I don't know why but i couldn't bring myself to look away. I stared wishing that was me as I got wet by the way his hand gripped her throat. Gosh. What the hell is wrong with me. Suddenly a pair of dark eyes met mine.

He looked up at me still kissing the girl with all his passion, and the worst part is that he wouldn't look away. I broke our gaze while blushing and started to wonder what Donni was doing over there with them.

"Donnie" i said, interrupting his and Tivas conversation. "Who are those people you were with?". "Oh you mean Ace and Sammy? Well Ace is a Mobster known as the Serpents of Kingside also my good friend, and the beautiful blond girl is his fuck buddy." he said earning a slap on the back of his head. "Oh she's beautiful now?" Tiva said with jealousy and anger all over her face. "No baby, I didn't mean it like that!". I chuckled at them. "Ah young love, I wonder when i'll get in a relationship" I said sarcastically. "Actually my bestfriend will be here any moment Nikki" donnie said taking a sip of Tiva's drink. "Nigga move yo big ass mouth off my shit.".

~

Donnies friend had got there and we were all talking having a good time. All the sudden I felt a hand go up my leg to my upper thigh sending me shivers down my body. I didn't exactly know what to do. I have never been in this situation. I mean Donni's friend was cute as fuck but he was no 'Ace'. But i thought why not give him a chance to make my night better. I mean the man I want has mouth connected with someone else's like magnets.

He whispered in my ear 'wanna dance?' I nodded and he helped me up and we headed for the elevator. As we passed by the table Ace was sitting at, I thought i heard a deep growl. I looked back out the corner of my eye and seen Ace staring at me. I could feel the intensity. Ignoring him we reached down to the main section of the club, where we were before and started dancing. I was turned around, my back facing his front, and was grinding while he was placing light kisses on my neck and gripping my thighs and hips to sway to the music.

I would have found it weird let it be anyone else, .. besides you know who, but I didn't because I knew Noah, the name of Donni's friend, for a very long time. He would flirt with me time to time but this was the most we've ever did. We stopped along with the music and he pulled a pen out of his pocket and took my arm.

"What are you doing?" I asked confused as ever. "I'm giving you my number," he said laughing like what i just asked was the stupidest question i could have asked "I want you to text me beautiful. Maybe I could even take you on a date sometime, of course if you would let me.". I blush. "Yea, sure I would like that. I'll text you when I get home." I said smiling. Thank God Donni was here. Thanks to him I just got my first date ever!

We continued dancing to the different beats and styles of music soon it was time for him to leave. "I gotta go babygirl" he whispered to me in my ear giving my ass a light squeeze. "Okay" I hugged him and kissed his cheek. I went up to the V.I.P lounge again only to find that everyone is gone. Even the man and his fucktoy. I sighed and got my money out of my purse as I walked outside and got an uber home.

~

I payed the man and thanked him. I had him drop me off a few houses down from my actual home because you can never be too careful with strangers. I walked and heard a lot of ruffling. Yes the wind was blowing, but it was dark so I did what I knew how to do best and started acting paranoid. Looking around to make sure no monsters were gonna pop out at me, I seen a tall  black figure in the distance under a streetlight. Far enough that I couldn't see anything from the skin color to what he had on. I automatically started walking faster.

Just as I was about to knock on the door I was shoved into it. A large figure held me there pinned. One hand in my hair, the other over my mouth and a knee in between my legs pressing into my core.
————————————————————
HEY YALLLLLLL🙂 yk i like to hit y'all with those cliff hangers this was posted 7/26/20 😛 how are y'all liking the story so far?
don't forget to vote!! Peace out 😚