Day 3

(Narrator)

"Z!" X-12 shouted from the hallway, "come eat breakfast!" 

"Alright! I'm coming" Zilini said as she came out of her room. " where could he possibly be? Hmm..... Found you!!"

"aww man! Race you!!!!" X-12 said as he raced down the stairs.

"wha- NO FAIR!" Z said as she followed, not as fast, to give the little kid a chance.

X-12 is one of the youngest, Here is a good time to explain how the naming process works. A-prime is the oldest, so it goes from abc... and so on multiple times the first is prime instead of one( Ex: M-prime) then there's A and then B then C and so on. Now back to the story!

"HA! i beat you!" Said X-12

" not for long Xavier! NOT FOR LONG..." said Z in a villain voice.

"every one here?" A-prime yelled- he's sorta like the parent of the group, you may be asking "what about the scientists?" They don't care about them, and they spend all of their time in the lab.- as he looks around a room FULL of "people"  and started to call EVERY name to see if any one was there. "Z-2?" 

"here! but I'm going to go back to my room!" Z shouted as she left the cafeteria. she started to head to her room then turned and headed upstairs. Just as she made it to the attic she was abruptly stopped.

"What do you just think your doing!" said a women in a white lab coat holding one of Z's diary's.

"miss! i'm sorry i was just-"

"Don't you say another word Project-Z." said the scientist. "Just go back back to your room and don't come out again today.