Day 4

(Zilini)

   "why did I apologize!?" Zilini cried, "She is the one who is holding us captive!!" she screamed at the wall.

  "Hey, can i come in?" M-prime asked as she opened the door slightly, just enough to see The tears falling down Z's face. "what's wrong?" Milli gasped.

  "What's Wrong!? Everything is wrong! we are stuck here in this dump! Just because they took Random Kids to experiment on them!" Z yelled.

  "Z-" Milli said sternly, looking shocked. "what happened." Milli demanded
  " I got caught, I tried to go back up there, but She caught me on the way up," Z said sadly, "She was waiting for me at the top."

"come on I know what will cheer you up." Milli said as she raced down the stairs with Z right behind her. They laughed and raced each other down steps, while tears still fell down her cheeck. They made it to the main room and saw A-prime standing on top of the 'Tall Table'. the "tall table'  is where they stand atop of it and give announcements, mostly Ace does, and where on 'story time tuesday' people stand on there and tell stories, sadly it only occured once a month.

"The scientists have left the house. They have gone to a meeting. They will be gone for a while. I will update you when there is more news, But all the rules stay the Exact Same. Now time for the role-call" Ace announced as he began calling out names. For once the Cafeteria was silent. Ace is like the closest thing we have to a parent. They never left us alone, exept when it was just the 'primes'. This day, is the day. We will be free. Today we will be free. It all starts today. 

Z raced upstairs, to the attic, and grabbed all of her books she could carry. She locked herself in her room, until she read all of them. She had a plan...