|Chapter 8|

Song: Lost- Cali Lifestyle (instrumental)

Hi lovelies for the interactive music I'll let you know when it's a good time to start the song <3 (or you can just start it whenever it's your choice)

---------------|¤|--------------

Start the song <3

Shiggy and I have been sitting in the lounge with everyone else. He had a gaming system on the TV.

I pressed the release button on my nintendo switch controller. My character proceeded to chuck a blue shell at Shigaraki's Yoshi. "Oh c'mon!" "Haha! I told you not to get too cocky." I teased.

Shigaraki had kept his promise to me. A week after we talked he talked to All for One about letting him have more time to himself. Im still surprised he managed to get him to say yes.

These past few days he's spent his extra time with me. We've been playing video games and talking a lot about random stupid stuff like our interests and hobbies. Well, technically I've been talking most of the time. He usually stays quiet during our conversations but he does listen to me, so that's very sweet.

Im glad he's been listening to me but I have yet to ask him about getting more involved with the league.

"I want a rematch!"
"Geez you lost again. Sucks to suck doesn't it hand man?"
"SHUT IT DABI!" I giggled at their silly interaction.

"C'mon I want a rematch!" he whined. "Hehe we've already been playing for 2 hours. We should take a break." "Fine... But I'm gonna win next time. You only won cause you kept getting that damn blue shell." he snarled. "Someone sounds like a sore loser~" I said and booped his nose. He pushed my hand away and blushed. "Yeah, yeah whatever."

"Now that we've finished I was wondering I could talk to you about something." Shigaraki turned his face towards me with a small look of concern. "What is it?"

"I know you said that my purpose here was to be a "nurse" for the league, b-but I was kind of wondering if there was a way for me to be more involved. I don't like having to sit around and worry about you guys getting back. I want to go on mission with you and the rest of the league-"

"No." I was dumbfounded at his response. "What do you mean no?"

Shigaraki POV

"You are not going on any missions with us. You are to stay here, that's it." I'm not about to have you get hurt.

[Y/N] POV

"Wait but why not!" "Yeah Shigaraki why not?"
"Yeah Shiggy, having her with us would be so fun!~"
"It's not a bad idea hand man.". Many of the league members started to back me up. A look of slight anger and concern crept onto Shigaraki's face.

"Think about your quirks. You don't have a good defense or attack. You have no way of protecting us let alone yourself. On top of that the quirks you do have only work when you are touching someone. We don't exactly get up close and personal with our prey most of the time. "

Fuck he's right. "Well still I'm sure there's something I can do." I started thinking if there were any solutions as to what I could do, then it hit me.

"Well my physical abilities may not be amplified by my quirks, but since I was a stripper I'm really flexible and I do have really good arms and leg strength! I used to do knife throwing when I was 15 too I'm sure I can do something with that."

"I could train her in hand to hand combat if that'll help. She said it herself, she already has the strength she just needs to know how to use it- we wouldn't want to carry any dead weight with us on missions." Twice suggested as he ruffled my hair.

"Yeah and I can teach [Y/N]-chan how to use blade and knives! I can show her anything from throwing all the way to knowing how to bleed someone out!~" Toga excitedly announced. A wave of hope hit me like a brick. My hair tips we're now a pastel yellow. I looked back at Shigaraki with my fists clenched and a big smile on my face.

He let out a deep sight. "Even if they want you to go on missions with us you'll have to talk to master to see if he's okay with the idea-" "Okay I'll go talk to him!" "Wait hold on-" "There's no time to wait c'mon! Im tired of waiting lemme go talk to him." I stood up and I tugged on the hem of his black v-neck as a sign for him stand up.

"You know if anyone else was to do this id kill them right." "Yup! I know" I said and booped his nose again. He rolled his eyes and with that he held my fingers and led me to the bar area where there was a small T.V. He turned it on and began speaking to the other side. "Master are you present?"

To be continued

--------------|¤|--------------

Word count: 862