|Chapter 10|

Song: Hip- MAMAMOO

This song makes me feel like a baddie no cap-

Hi lovelies for the interactive music ill let you know when it's a good time to start the song <3 (or you can just start it whenever it's your choice)

--------------|¤|--------------

"Angle your heel to my jaw. Don't hold back c'mon, knock me down!"

With all the force I could muster I swung my leg into the air striking Twice's clone square on the right side of his face. With that massive impact he fell over, but he recovered almost immediately. "That's more like it!"

He went for a knife strike on my right hip but I evaded his attack. I slid further to the right, I grabbed his wrist, turned, and slammed his face straight into the concrete floor. I sat on top of his upper back and I was breathing very heavily.

His clone slowly disintegrated into the air. I was on my hands and knees panting like a dog. "Look at you! You're learning really quickly- could you be any slower." This would normally sound really rude to most people, but I knew what he meant.

"Make another one." I looked up at him drool hanging from my lip, my lips parted due to my heavy breath, my body trembling from exhaustion. "Woah go easy, you're looking a bit fragile there." He put his hand out to help me stand.

I took his hand at which I stood, but my legs felt like jelly. He caught me right before I crashed onto the floor. The room was spinning and I felt like puking. I pushed myself too far again... Twice took notice at my exhausted state and he carried me onto the nearby couch.

He laid me down and he kneeled in front of my face. "Hey stop that, you're starting to worry me. Why are you pushing so hard? We've only been at this for a week." Despite my tired deminor I managed to pant out a sentence. "I-if I don't p-push myself then how will I get better?"

He let out a deep sigh and he stroked my hair. "Well yeah, but geez don't torture yourself either." "Twice." "Yeah?"
"I think im ready to take on the group." "You're joking right?" "Does it sound like I'm joking?"
"You're exhausted. You can do it another day."

As much as I didn't like waiting he had a point, I was exhausted. "Okay then." I said defeated.

While I was dying on the the cough Toga entered the room. "[Y/N]~ are you ready to- woah wait are you okay?" Toga rushed over to next to Twice and she cupped her hands on my cheek. Her eyebrows furrowed and her tone was filled with concern.

"Did you push yourself too far again?" "Y-yeah I did." she slapped the side of my head with her palm. "What was that for!" "You promised you'd take it easier! Are we still gonna practice?" as tired as I was I didn't want to disappoint Toga again. She got really sad when I missed one of our practices due to my careless over working.

I sat up and I gave her a soft smile. "Yeah we will don't worry, just gimme a few minutes." She leaned over and hugged me tightly "I'm still mad at you though!" "Hehe sure you are."

Start the song <3

"Alright we'll give you some time to rest. We'll be back in a few." Twice said as he stood up and left. "Oh~that reminds me! Stay right here! Maaagneee!" Where else would I go? she dashed outside the room calling for Magne.

A few minutes later her and Mange entered the room with what a covered outfit on a hanger. Both of them looked overly excited. "Hehe what's this about? "Well since you'll be coming with us on missions now we thought you would need a good costume!~" said Toga.