taste 7.

.

.

.

CONFESSION OF AN ONLINE WRITER

The skies here have bee gray. Yet, the atmosphere created is not of somber sadness, but rather a calm nostalgia to calm spirits. How strange that the deep rumbling of thunder, like a bowling ball rolling across the floor, silences your bustling anxious mind. Sometimes at night, deafening claps boom across the horizon as lightning burns a luminous light. 

I felt no fear.

I was smiling as I grew to love the pitter-patter rain and howling wind screams. Here, you can finally see your breath when it rains and that's strange as where I am is supposedly tropical. Such a strange phenomenon, yes. Yet, incredible in its own way.

Hey, loves <3

It's been a while, yes? Haha.

After nearly two months of silence from me aside from the occasional announcements, I finally opened up Wattpad to write—not a fictional story at the moment. I have to gather myself before I really go back to writing, but I am happy to tell you I'm slowly getting back to it. I just gotta find time. 

What I'm writing here to tell you how I am and how I am slowly recovering pieces of myself and me realizing how much I have been affected by the existence of the internet and how I found myself linking my worth to the acceptance of faces I don't even know.

This is my confession and I figured I should be transparent about it in case someone else out there might be feeling the same way I feel as a writer and maybe even as a person.

I've been a writer here on this platform for a long time. As of September 2020, I've been a writer here for six years. And the only books I've ever finished was Damsel In Distress 1 and 2, an Arcana Famiglia fanfic that still has a book that hasn't seen the light of day. And somehow, because of that, I feel unaccomplished thanks to my perfectionist self. For the past six years, I put up books and I put them down for two reasons and it's the same as everyone else who does the same: