I take a liver

-1955-

     "Dammit, where is he?" A tall, brown haired teenager, in sweatpants, and a hoodie, said as he stepped out of a portal. "You were looking for me?" Suddenly, a similarly tall black haired male who looked like Zack Foster had nearly sliced Kashn's arm off.

 "You were looking for me?" Suddenly, a similarly tall black haired male who looked like Zack Foster had nearly sliced Kashn's arm off

Zack Foster

    "Oh, here you are Tim. I was getting worried I came to the wrong era." Kashn said in a calm voice as he dodged Tim's attack with ease. "Tim, I think we both know what I came here for." He said as Tim made another attempt at his life. "I guess so... And you're not going to get it!!!!" He yelled as Kashn kept trying to steal his liver.

    "Just give me your liver!" Kashn yelled as Tim kept slicing at him. "No, this liver is mine! You're not going to take it!" "Yes!" "No!" "Yes!"

(This went on for five minutes before someone finally intervened)

      "Stop!" A very famous, and very intelligent man yelled, which stopped both of them in their tracks "What's going on?" Albert Einstein said "I need his liver, and he won't give it to me." Kashn said loudly "Yeah, and you're not gonna get it!" Tim yelled. Mr. Einstein yelled "Stop!" The second time in a row "I have the solution to both of your problems."

(Three and half hours later)

     "Thank you!" Kashn yelled to Albert Einstein as Tim stepped through the portal "C'mon, or i'm leavin' you here."

Tim said as Kashn turned away before stepping through the portal into 2020.

-Back in 1955-

"Cause of death, having his liver surgically removed without a viable replacement. The question is how, and why?"

~ ~ ~
Author's note:
   This was just something fun, and stupid I did for someone else. I don't expect you to vote on this story since it's so dumb. If you do, okay then.

     I obviously don't own the picture of Zack Foster(AngelsOfDeath), or the cover picture. Everything else in this crackfest of a book is mine.

335 words