Chapter 5

~Previously~

I walked down to go to potions. I loved potions but the professor Snape hated me. It's not my fault he hates James. I can't even call that man my father.

~Flashback~

Mommy and daddy are fighting again. I really hate that. Why can't they be happy?

„I'M LEAVING THIS PLACE AND NEVER COMING BACK YOU B!TCH!”

„WELL LEAVE THEN! ALL YOU DO IS SCREAM SCREAM SCREAM! WE HAVE A SON FOR MERLIN'S SAKE!”

„THAT'S IT LILY! I'M LEAVING. I DON'T NEED THAT WASTE OF SPACE IN MY HOUSE!”

Daddy called me a waste of space... I'm going to go to the library. Daddy never comes there.

*Door opens*

Never mind, I'm going down. I wonder what's that noise?

I see daddy leaving.

„No please daddy-”

*Door slams*

D-Daddy l-left.

I cried and cried.

„SHUT UP! WE DON'T NEED YOUR CRYING. IF YOU WEREN'T HERE JAMES WOULD LOVE ME! JUST LEAVE YOU WASTE OF SPACE!”

M-mommy also called me a waste of space...

Hey kid.

Who are you?

Names Damian. Are you ok?

Y-yea...

Doesn't look like it. Come on let's play in the library!

yay! Come let's play!

~Damians POV~

I can't believe Dumblef_ck forced me to be mean to him in the next year's... I wish I could stop this.

~Next night~

~Harry's POV~

It was the night of Voldemort's attack. My mum was gone... I was taken into an abusive house... My only friend Damian is mean to me now. Please can this stop!

~End of flashback~

Before I even knew, I fainted.

~Present~

~Draco Malfoy POV~

I walked down to potions when I saw that Potter fainted on to the floor. He hit his head pretty hard on the floor. Before I knew it blood was on the floor spreading; I don't do 'helping'. In the corner of my eye I see Granger, I go up to her and tell her,

„Potter fainted on the floor;blood is spreading could you help him”

Without a word she gasps and runs over to Potter and picks him up and runs to Madam Pomfrey; I assume.

~Hermione POV~

„Madam Pomfrey! Madam Pomfrey!” I shout as I place Harry on the bed.

„Oh my! What happened!?”

„Malfoy told me Harry fainted, he must of hit his head really hard”

„I'll see what I can do”

-----------------------------------------------------

„There, he's all patched up. He should wake up tomorrow or the day after”

„Thank you Madam Pomfrey.” I say as I walk out to tell Snape that Harry can't attend class today.

-----------------------------------------------------

Knock, Knock

„Come in” I hear from the end of the door.

Door opens

Ah, Granger. What do you need while I'm teaching a class!?” He says slightly irritated.

„I just wanted to tell you that Harry can not attend class today due to an accident”

„And what may that accident be?”

„He fainted and hit his head really hard on the stone floor” I say as my eyes flood a bit.

„Alright, he may be dismissed for today. You may leave.”

„Ofcourse Sir”

Door closes

-----------------------------------------------------

Alrighty! I'm done with this chapter, sorry if it's short. I have work to do such as; making videos, learning how to animate etc.

Blud out!