CHAPTER 13

I woke up in the morning feeling much better, I couldn't feel any pain though my face was still bruised.

  Jason's feet on my face so I did the reasonable I pushed him off the bed and yes I have an obsession with pushing people off the bed.

  I had to share a bed with Jason since there were three rooms, one for Sasha and Ivy,one for Sean and Emily and the last for Sean and nice so I had to chose who to share a bed with and of course I chose Jason

  "What the fuck,Indy" Jason yelled obviously annoyed of the fact that I woke him up.

  "Language please" I warned

  "And your leg was on my face" I added getting off the bed. We had slept opposite each other,he faced the up side of the bed while I faced the down part.

  "And so what!" Jason said as if it was a normal thing

  "The so what is that your dirty,stinky leg was on my bruised face and we don't want it infected,do we now?" I asked retorically.

   "I have an idea" Jason said with an evil grin on his face as he took a look at a sleeping Nick.

   "I don't know about this Jason" I said as we stop beside Nick's bed ready to give him a wet dip as Jason volunteered to put his hand in his mouth and stick it into Nick's ear.

  I know it's gross but I'm not the one doing it so I'm cool and honestly,I don't know why I'm needed in this plan.

  "Come on,don't be a chicken" Jason teased giving me the googly eye

  "Fine,fine,let's get over with this"I said sighting. 

  "On the count of three okay?"I told Jason.

 "Three,two,one" I said as Jason dipped his hand in Nick's ear.

 "Ahhhh" Nick jumped up as he stayed in a fighting stance.

   Jason and I laughed with tears falling from our eyes.

  "I told ya it was gonna be hilarious" Jason said while we both clinched our stomachs trying to stop the laughter.

  "You little brats..." Nick said making his way towards us,his face almost red.

  "Runnn!" Jason yelled at me with Nick chasing after us. We made our way to to the sitting room at this time I didn't know where Jason had run to. 

  "So much for being buddies,he is a freaking sly" I thought but luckily for me Emily was in the sitting room so I did the typical thing anyone could think of. I ran behind Emily as a shield.

   "Come here,you little brat" Nick said while I hugged Emily from behind giving her the puppy eye so she could help me.

  "Easy there Nick,what's going on?" Emily asked shielding me.

  "This little brat here and Jason gave me a wet dip" Nick said trying to be to me.

  "Heyy,the name is Indy I-n-d-y" I said frustrated as I spelt it out

  "And it was Jason that gave you the wet dip not me" I said snitching on Jason

  "SNITCH!" Jason yelled coming out from his hiding stop which is behind the couch by the way.

  "Maybe I won't have snitched if you didn't ditch me" I said firing back

  "Oh please" he said "It's  not like he is going to hit you or something but I on the other hand,he would mind" Jason said keeping a crossed hand.

  "Oh,that's true" Nick said as he jumped on Jason while I jumped into the fight trying to save my buddy from Nick.

  Nick,Jason and I continued while I think Emily was yelling about something I think something about us stopping.

  "What's going on here!" A voice echoed through the room making all of us stop and standing up straight

   "What are you all doing playing like children" he voice as his voice echoed through the room.

   "First,Nick,I'm really dissapointed" Sean started turning to Nick as Nick looked down

  "And Jason when are you ever going to grow and stop behaving like a teenager?' He asked rhetorically as  Jason's look was void of expression

  "And you...."he said giving me a dagger glare "watch yourself!"

  "And I don't want you all stressing my pregnant mate" he said giving Emily a kiss.

 "Eheew!' Jason and I voiced out.

  "Teenagers!" Sean exclaimed

  "Where is Sasha and Ivy" I asked as I tried to trace my phone.

  "They went back to their pack to prepare for the burial" Sean said with a hint of sadness in his voice.

   "Found it" I said smiling

  "I need to call my aunt"I said in a little whisper

  "Excuse me!" I said as I went to the kitchen to make my call.

  I'm just going to tell her I'm at a friend's place and hope she doesn't know about the whole Chris incidence.

"Aunt Maggie" I said sounding more like a greeting than a statement

   "Yes!" She answered in a stern voice. "Who is this?" She asked suspiciously

  "It's Indigo,I wanted to tell you I won't be home for a few day I'm at a friends place" I explained

  "Rot there for all I care!" She said before ending the call

  Yay!She doesn't care. At least I don't have to worry about her.

  I made my way to the sitting room but not before taking an apple. I had not eaten since yesterday morning.

  "Emily! Thanks for the pain relief,it works like magic" I  thanked her.

  "You are welcome!" she said giving me a smile

  "I'd like to take a walk in the woods" I said as I bit into my apple.

  "Sure just take someone with you" Sean said as he said down beside Emily.

  "let me escort you into the woods, milady" Jason said grinning

  "Sure! I would love to go with mibuddy but you have to give me a piggy ride" I said I think I like the idea of getting backed.

 "Sure buddy"Jason said as I hoped onto his back.

  Hopefully today would go smoothly.