Chapter Three

Reia's POV
⋘ ──── ∗ ⋅◈⋅ ∗ ──── ⋙

Shit! I forgot to read the sign and what does mio fiore mean? Oh well, right now I've got bigger worries like what I'm going to say to him? Once again I was like a deer stuck in the headlights.

"Y-your balcony?" I asked shakily.

"Yes my private blacony."

"Oh I'm really sorry. I just got lost and didn't know it was yours."

"Did you not see the sign? I think it was very cryptic enough for you to understand it."

How dare he question me like that. He already humiliated me in front of everyone and now this. Can't he just understand it was an accident? I was fuming with anger at this point. Time to show him I'm not like one of his Barbie dolls.

"Oh, I'm sooo sorry Mr Romano for invading your personal property. I think if that sign of yours was a bit bigger maybe people would actually see it." I said sarcastically.

No, that was trash. I really need to improve my comebacks!

"I think it's big enough Reia because everyone but you seems to see it and don't think about giving me that attitude twice," he replied in a rather mocking voice.

I was blushing ruby red when called me by my first name. It has never sounded better. What am I saying? Ugh no, stop it Reia! He's your boss's business partner but also a pretty sexy hunk. What's gotten into me today?

He makes me feel so pathetic each time I see him. I don't know how he does it. It's like he lights the candle inside of me on purpose so I start becoming feisty. Then, blows it out in a millisecond demolishing all the confidence I had but somehow - I don't how - it feels great when I'm on fire...

"One more thing, call me Zachary or even Zach if you prefer."

What? I just choked on my saliva and tried to recover myself as quick as I could. He did not say what I think he just said. Wow, he really did just say that, didn't he and I thought my mood swings were bad. This man is practically PMSing 24/7. Although, Zach is a hot name.'Reia get yourself together and stop gushing over men you can't have!' I scolded myself.

"I think that would be very unprofessional sir." I replied using the last ounce of courage left in me and praying that he didn't notice my inner struggle to not scream and yell at him for being a bipolar hot douchebag.

"Nonsense! Professionalism is strictly for business."

I guess there was no fighting over this. He wins but only this one time. Well I am exhausted. Better get back to my room. The queen needs her beauty sleep but it's not like it does anything anyway. I still look like shit everyday.

"I better be heading to my room Zach."

"Glad to know you agree with me and as for you going back to your room I will walk you there."

What was I? A toddler? I was more than capable of getting to my hotel room by myself.

"It's fine. You don't have to come." I said and was clearly unaware of how rude that sounded.

"Reia, I'm not doing this because I want to. I just don't want you running around my hotel in places where you clearly shouldn't be."

"Y-your h-h-hotel?"

Wow! I just thought he booked the rooms but no he OWNS the whole hotel. Oh my gosh, this man is rich!

"Yes my hotel. Now, follow me and don't run off," he said emphasising the don't.

The arrogance in him was testing my patience to another level. He thinks he's all superior just because of some gold coins but maybe I just should go with him. I mean the hotel is pretty big and my navigation skills aren't the best.

...

When we got to my room, I thanked him and went inside. I got changed into my favourite pair of pink pajamas and watched some gossip girl to finish off the day.

I heard a knock on the door and it was room service just not the same boy that came last time

I heard a knock on the door and it was room service just not the same boy that came last time. It was a lady with light brown hair wearing a mini tube top and booty shorts. She might as well have come naked. What happened to that really nice room service boy?

"Mr Romano has called you for a private lunch in Lush at 1.30pm tomorrow. There will be a limo to come pick you up from here at 1."

"What?"

"Did you not hear me the first time, bitch?"

Ugh, what's her problem but did Zach just invite me to lunch? Yes, he did but why me. I wasn't even special or talented. I guess I'll just have to wait and see why. The business meeting was cancelled anyway so I have more time to explore Rome tomorrow before I leave. One lunch won't hurt.

"Um who ya calling bitch girl. Look in the mirror and do your job as my maid."

"I can see what you're doing. You think you're so smart. Mr Romano is mine so you better back off," she said while snarking.

The audacity in her to think she can talk to me like that way and get away with it. I'll show her how smart I can be.

"He didn't invite you to a private lunch. He invited me and you should shut your damn mouth before I tell Zach about this," I said smugly.

"H-he let you call him Z-zach," she said nervously.

"He sure did and tell him I'd be delighted to go out for lunch with him."

She stood there in disbelief at what I had just said. As least now she knows I was not a person to mess with. I may be shy and quiet but when someone gets on my nerves I become a firecracker.

"Now shoo," I said as she walked away, stomping her hideous heels behind her like a 5 year old.

Well, tomorrow is going to be an interesting day.

~

That girl didn't stand a chance against Reia. What are your thoughts on the chapter and Zachary's change in behaviour?
Please vote and comment :)

aditixh xoxo