4

it's four o'clock and I'm being pushed by Tendou and waka-waka to the meeting place

it's four o'clock and I'm being pushed by Tendou and waka-waka to the meeting place. Why me? I'm a taken man.

"Please don't make me go" I while trying to escape their clutches. "Don't be disrespectful y/n. just go, you don't even know what it's for" Waka-waka mentions "but we all know what it's for"

they stop at the bottom of the hill. "we'll be around the corner so you kind of have to go or we'll hunt you down we know where you live y/n" Tendou says ushering me away "do I have to though"

"yes don't make me tell you again" Tendou threatens "but if I do I'll have to do something that will make me look like the bad guy and then people will start rumours about me. I'm going home I'm not doing this" I say whilst attempting to walk off but, I was held back by waka-waka

"y/n go now, technically this would count as going against me and you've done it twice. Go before your punishment get's even worse" he whispers in my ear. I sigh whilst walking up the hill. "uhm... is anyone there?" I ask and the girl pops out from the other side of the tree "I didn't think you'd actually come" she whispers loud enough for me to hear "sorry, did you hear everything?" I ask and she shakes her head "no, I heard nothing" good.

"so, what did you want? you never really specified"

"uhm, y/n-Kun I love you" aww hell naw. "ah. Sorry but I don't even know your name. plus you're not my type" this is so awkward. "what's your type maybe I can better myself" If she plans on changing gender I swear. "I get it you're in the Volleyball club maybe you like sporty girls" she starts "sorry but you don't have to change yourself for me. I'm sorry to disappoint you but please don't talk to me again" I walk back to where Tendou and waka-waka are. "so... how did it go?" Tendou asks me

"she likes me" I mutter "and did you accept?" he asks again. "no, I don't even know who she is. plus she's the kind to change themselves for you. so persistent"

"common then let's go home," Tendou says whilst wrapping his arms around me and Ushijima "get off of me," Ushijima says and tendou fake gasps "you've broken my heart waka waka-Kun. at least I know that y/n loves me, right y/n?"

"why would I?" teasing bastard. "ouch, you're a heart breaker today y/n. first that poor innocent girls and now mine. it makes me want you even more" he wiggles his eyebrows "cut it out Satori" I push him away "we're on first-name basis I've scored, hey Ushijima do you have one on you I might score again tonight"

"Tendou stop or I'll drop-kick you" I threaten "you guys are no fun, oh and y/n we've passed your house" I stop walking "oh yeah. see you guys on Monday" I say whilst walking back in the direction we came from "yeah see you later y/n" Tendou says. I'm going to get called later for my 'punishment' i bet it isn't all that. I bet it's vanilla.

a few hours after I got a text from Tendou

REd head cuntbag: y/n come over

and I have to go

y/n: when?

REd head cuntbag: now

y/n: let my dry off I've just come out of the shower

REd head cuntbag: Hurry up

I'm going to have to speed dry my hair. But it needs to be properly treated or it'll get dry. Fuck but if I don't hurry my 'punishment' might get 'tougher' I'll take my time.

Once I get to Satori's house I was greeted with a pissed off face. "You're late" he growls. "Did you specify a time?" Testing my boundaries has to be good, doesn't it?

"I said hurry up an hour ago. You live five streets away from me so it shouldn't have taken you an hour to get here. You're already pushing your luck today as it is. I was going to go light on your punishment but I'm not going to anymore."

"I thought you might have been able to enjoy your punishment but now, you might not be able to" he grabs my wrist and leads me to that room. A thick towel is on the bed, a first aid kit on the desk with a knife?!

I've just dug my own grave, haven't I? How could I do this to myself

"Get on the bed and undress" he orders. I don't want him to kill me so I'll do as he says.

"So you follow my orders when you see a knife. Then maybe I'll have to carry one with me" is he nuts? He'll get excluded if anyone finds out.

"Lie down on your stomach and don't move" he's totally going to stab my back

He rubs the blunt part of the knife along my back before finding his perfect spot. Once he has he put the tip of the blade on the desired spot and broke the skin he drags the knife down creating a long line that oozes with blood. "That's your first mistake, ignoring my instructions" he moves the knife to a different spot and does the same action "that's your second mistake, continuing to ignore my instructions"

So far these cuts have been all on the lower region of my back. He moves the knife to the top of my right shoulder blade he breaks the skin and drags it to the bottom of the left side of my hip

"And that's for keeping me waiting" he takes a moment to admire his work. "Have I been too hard on you?" He asks but I choose not to respond. "I guess I have don't worry, I'll make you feel great."

He opens a packet to which I assume is a condom. And a bottle which he pours onto me. "You see Y/n the blood will rush to your brain and this will make you feel amazing but I can't do it without your consent so can I?"

"Yes," I whimper. This is fucked up and all but it kind of felt nice. He enters me and it's like everything went blurry. "Are you feeling it?" He whispers in my ear "let me hear you, there's no one else but us in here remember so let me hear you, pet"

I need to but it feels too good. "P-please go faster" I beg I can feel him smile as he licks up some of my blood. "What's my name," he asks whilst intentionally slowing down

"Please go faster Master" his pace suddenly gets intense like he's had a turbo boost or something. "Are you close?" He asks "yes master"

"Have you learnt your lesson?"

"Yes master"

"What is it?"

"I'll never ignore your instructions again master" and with that, his thrusts almost stop as we both come.

"Let's get you bandaged up, you probably won't be able to play on Monday though."

why does disinfectant sting so much "I'm sorry baby, but it had to be done. Otherwise, you'd never learn."

"You should be careful how you walk as well you don't want to open the cuts again" he puts large plasters on the wounds "common let's go for a bath, then we'll watch some movies.I'll be back let me go run the bath"

Why did that feel so good? It shouldn't have but it did. What does this mean? Am I messed up? Should I go to a hospital and get myself checked out?

"Do you think you can walk to the bathroom? Or should I carry you?" He asks "I think I can walk. I wouldn't want to break your back"

"Break my back? How? You're basically a stick"

"That doesn't mean I don't weigh a lot. Okay no, can you carry me?"

He chuckles and swoops his arms under my legs "hey if you're going to do that again. Please I beg you, give me a cur doing down my eye. It would look so cool there"

"If I run out of room then yes. Did you enjoy it though"

"Strangely I did. Is it wrong to like that? Even when I was getting Punished I liked it" he just smiles "that's good. You might be a masochist then we'll test some things out later though so don't you worry"