034

After Kenna and Luna had dealt with Caroline's memories and made a plan to get the memories of the others back, they both went home. It was pretty late so they went home and straight up to their rooms.

Luna threw herself down onto the bed beside Kol, she was exhausted and just wanted to sleep. "Where have you been?" Kol asked, feeling his wife get comfortable as her head lay on his topless chest.

"Out with Kenna," she replied with a yawn as Kol began playing with her hair. "Just catching up some more," she added, telling a white lie as she couldn't tell him about Caroline just yet.

Kol hummed as he looked down and stared at his wife, an adoring look on his face. He admired her silently as he ran his hand through her hair, gently lulling her to sleep.

"Do you have any idea how much I love you?" he whispered to her as she struggled to stay awake.

"As much as I love you?" she replied tiredly, planting a brief kiss on his chest.

Kol smiled lovingly at her as she slowly fell asleep in his arms. As he watched her he swore to himself that he would never allow anything to happen to her again for as long as he could help it.

He remembered just how much he adored his wife and how he would do anything for her. After so many years he still loved her like he had the day he met her over a hundred years ago.

==========

Kenna had the same idea Luna did and went straight to her room to get some sleep. Though she did stop at her father's room to find him still awake, sitting in his bed with a book.

Finn looked up as he heard his daughter enter his room. He smiled softly as she sat down on the bed beside him.

"Have you had a good day?" he asked knowing that she had spent the day with Luna.

Kenna hummed, "I did," she said. "How was your day?"

"Good," he replied smiling at her as she yawned, the exhaustion catching up to her. She moved so she was sitting beside him and lay her head down on his shoulder.

No words were spoken as the two simply enjoyed each other's company. Finn smiled gently when he looked down at his daughter who had just fallen asleep on his shoulder. He waited a few minutes before carefully shifting so Kenna was laying down on the bed.

She moved briefly on her own as she settled and Finn stood up from the bed. He carefully picked her up in his arms and carried her to her own bed.

He tucked her into her bed, kissing her head softly before turning off the lamp and leaving his daughter to sleep peacefully in her room.

==========

Later the next day Kenna had spoken to Caroline about what they were going to do next. Caroline had then called Luna since Kenna had headed out to take care of some errands.

"Okay," Luna said down the phone as she sat on her bed while Kol was in the shower. "I'll see you soon."

As she hung up the phone Kol emerged from the bathroom only wearing a towel around his waist. "Who was that?" he asked, having heard the last part of the conversation.

Luna didn't answer as she was too busy staring at her husband, shamelessly raking her eyes over his body and silently hoping that the towel would fall.

Kol smirked at his wife as she was distracted by himself. "Like what you see?" he asked.

Luna smirked and looked up to meet his eyes. "Of course I do," she said. "Why do you think I married you?"

Kol chuckled at her reply before he moved to a set of drawers so he could get ready.

"And to answer your previous question," Luna added as he, much to her disappointment, put some clothes on. "That was a friend of mine. She's coming over soon."

Just as she finished the doorbell rang making Luna smile and jump up from the bed. She sped down to the front door with Kol following behind her. Opening the door she revealed a familiar face.

"Caroline," Luna said in greeting, quickly hugging her before letting her into the house. "Kenna will be back in a few hours," she added.

Luna guided Caroline to the empty living room, telling her to wait while she gathered the rest of the family. She nodded to Kol and dragged him out of the room where he gave his wife a curious look.

"You can trust her," Luna said before heading up the stairs.

"Why?" Kol asked as he followed his wife up the stairs.

"You'll find out in a minute," she replied as they came to a stop at Elijah's room.

Luna walked into the noble originals room without knocking, without a care in the world about interrupting anything. As she entered Grace groaned in annoyance as the brunette looked over her shoulder from her position on top of Elijah's lap to see the blonde entering the room.

"We need you two down stairs," Luna said smirking, not caring that she had interrupted them.

Grace shot her friend one more glare before she stood up from Elijah's lap. Luna smirked and sent Kol to find the rest of his family while she headed down stairs back to Caroline.

"They're coming now," Luna said to Caroline who smiled back nervously.

Luna stood off to the side of Caroline as the family made their way down the stairs and to the living room.

"Why is she here?" Rebekah asked, her tone sharp and blunt as she looked at Luna in question. The other originals furrowed their eyes in confusion as to why Caroline was there, all except Aria who simply smiled from her position leaning against the door frame.

"She's here to help," Luna said, nodding at Caroline in reassurance.

Slowly, Caroline stood up from the couch and walked until she was directly in front of Klaus. She surprised him, along with his siblings, when she leaned in and kissed him.

Klaus was shocked and surprised for a second before old memories flickered through his mind and he kissed her back. A sudden rush flowed through the vampires in the room and they glanced at each other, confused as to what had happened.

Luna smiled as another part of her plan to reunite the whole Mikaelson family fell into place. She was almost done and when she was, the Mikaelsons would be whole, they'd have almost all of their family members back together and happy.

"Caroline," Klaus muttered as they broke apart from each other. He pulled her into his arms as he realised that she was his wife and that she had been right in front of him the whole time.