𝐕

Dante's POV:

When she kissed me I felt like the whole world just stopped. I have never let a woman make me soft. It has always been a one night stand. Fucking with no feelings. But Lelia is just different from the others. She is so innocent, yet so beautiful. The way she is so shy or the way she smiles, the way her beautiful hazel eyes shine when she gets excited drives me insane.Her lips are
so full,pink and soft. I could kiss her all day. But I can't let her get on my nerves. I can't open up to her. It's the way how the business is. We can't love and we shouldn't. That's just how mafia works. If I want to be a good leader I can't let her know the real me.
It was a dominant kiss as I put my tongue in her mouth. The kiss was fast and intoxicating. We moved our heads side to side as we kissed passionately. I was devouring my mouth with hers. I felt how she was running out of breath but I just didn't want to pull back. But then I finally stopped. When we pulled apart we were both panting. Damn I just couldn't get enough of her. I looked at her and gave her a kind smile. She just blushed and looked away.

Lelia's POV:
He left me breathless. I have never had such kiss. After it we just started at each other panting. I saw Michael watching us with wide open mouth. Actually I would never do such a thing like that but the fact I did it made me feel powerful. I looked at my phone- it was 8:50 I had to go to college. Me and Dante got out of the car and he walked me to my class.

After an hour and so we got our schedules and they pointed out the rules we finally got out of that room. Jasmine came up to me and said
"Babeee I was worried sick! Are you okay? Did someone do something to you?", she asked worriedly
"Hahah Jaz calm down I am okay I was with my friend! Nothing happened to me! ", I answered even tho I am not really sure if anything happened to me.
"Oh yeah about your little friend..Dante Breccan huh? Good catch but won't last for long. ", she said while laughing.
"Wait what do you mean by that? ", I asked confused
"Lia, Dante is not your typical bad boy with good heart kind of guy. He is really heartless and not only because he breaks girls hearts. There are rumours that he is the next Italian mafia leader. He is dangerous,he might hurt you and not only emotionally but physically. He is a good catch ,he is smoking hot-yes that's a fact but it's not good idea catching feelings for him.", she explained even tho I couldn't believe it. He does look dangerous but I could never think that he could be a mafia leader.
I started waking down the hall to get to my campus when I started thinking about the events last night. I am not going to lie I was sad. I had too many memories with Michael I can't just forget about him. I really loved him and hoped I was going to have a future together. We have imagined our wedding together and baby names. He always told me as soon as he got money he would propose to me and give me anything I ever think of.
As I was thinking about these memories I felt my eyes burning. I felt the tears streaming down my hazel eyes to my cheeks. I was running through the campus to get to my dorm room when I bumped into someone. Dante.
"Hey daisy! How-wait what happened? Why are you crying?",he asked as I hugged him and holding him close.

Dante's POV:
When I saw her crying I was mad. No, I was furious. The one who hurt was going to get a black eye.
"Who?", I just asked her straight away
She obviously understood what I meant and said 
"M-Michael.", she hiccuped as his name left her pretty mouth. I pulled out of the hug and told her
"There is no need to cry over him. He obviously doesn't know what he is missing. Lelia don't waste your precious time crying over some trash. I want to see my daisy smiling. Can you do that for me?", I asked and then I saw him.  Michael. Of course I knew him. Everybody did. He was one of the biggest fuck  boys  in the law school. Even tho I don't go to the law school everyone knew him. There were rumours he had STDS.

I went straight up to him and hit him.
"Hey man what's your problem?",he asked as he tried to hit me back.
Ha,too slow. I grabbed his neck and slammed his face on the ground,I kneel down and told him
"Don't you dare even get close to her ever again. Am I clear? You have made her cry enough. If you don't, I am going to kill you.", I hissed as I let him go.
He just ran away. What a pussy.

And there right behind me was my Daisy. She looked scared. Did I scare her? Did I go too far?

Lelia's POV:

He scared me. I was scared of this man. He just threatened my ex that if he comes close to me he will be dead. As much as he hurt me I still loved him. I can't be mad at Dante. I am really disappointed but mostly scared. It's true I don't want to be but it is. He is really dangerous and he is capable of hurting me. He came up to me and hugged me. He held me close to him. And then he just whispered
"Sorry." And just like that I forgot about everything. I looked up to him and said
"Don't hurt me." He looked amazed and answered me
"I will never hurt you ,my daisy".

After that scene we got into his car and he started driving. We were staying in silence when he put his hand on my thigh.

It send shivers down my spine

It send shivers down my spine. My body reacted every time he would touch me.
I broke the silence and asked
" Can we please go back to your house? I forgot my purse there. "
He looked up and squeezed my thigh which made me squeal
"Of course,daisy.", he answered