The Transformation

Taehyung's POV: "Hey can I show you something" I say. "Sure" says Ariana. I take off my coat and transforms into my demon while Ariana watches this all happen in awe. She takes a step back "Wait!" I say . She comes back to where she was.  I then touch her shoulder and she turns into a angel. "What's happening". says Ariana. " I sensed you weren't a normal human and used my powers to reveal your true form. I say. "Wait so does my family know that i'm a angel?" says Ariana. "No they don't and how  I know that is because I can read minds and they've never once thought or talked about you being an angel."I say. "Wow that's amazing!" says Ariana. "So do I have any special powers". says Ariana. "Yes but i don't know what they are exactly". says Taehyung. "Oh." says Ariana. She looks down. "But don't worry over time they will reveal themselves". She picks her head up and for once I saw cheer in her eyes.

Ari's POV: I meet his eyes and smile. "Thanks for taking your time to talk to me and make me feel better." I say. "No problem its the least's I could you looked like you were having a bad day and I decided to cheer you up." says Taehyung. I give him a hug and he returns it I then give him a peck on the cheek he smiles. "So do you want me to walk you its late?" Taehyung says. "That would be nice." I reply. We then get up from where we were sitting I then dust my self off and he does the same. "Oh wait how do I transform?". I say. "Oh just think to yourself transform." Taehyung says. I then transform back into my human form and so does he. "Okay let's go." He says. Before he even asks where my house is I tell him. We arrive at my house. "Well thanks again." I then close the door on him. 

Taehyung's POV: I then turned around and teleported to the palace. I then took a bath and went to sleep.

Author: Hello fellow readers! Did you like this chapter if you did please comment and tell me what you think. Well that's all bye for now.💖💖