Seven

"Veronica(Roni)"

"Veronica(Roni)"

Sonny and I walk outside and climb into the car. The driver asks Sonny where we are going and then we take off. We are in the car for a few minutes and Sonny's phone starts to beep over and over he reads the messages and writes back running his hands through his hair. 

"Is everything okay?" I ask

"Umm yeah, everything is fine." 

I can tell he is lying and something is definitely bothering him, he just won't tell me what and I don't know why. 

"Are you sure?" 

"Yup" 

Something is definitely wrong because he is being short with me and kind of seems like he has an attitude. We arrive at the restaurant and walk inside. The host asks for our reservation and I tell her my name. 

"Can you make it for four instead of two." Sonny frowns.

My head snaps over to Sonny and I glare at him. The doors open to the restaurant and I turn to see Ace and my sister walking in. 

"Hey, guys thanks for waiting." Ace smirks 

I look over to Sonny and can see the apology in his eyes. 

"This is a joke right." I snap 

No one says anything to me, the host tells us to follow her but I head towards the bathroom instead 

"Roni"

 I hear Sonny call out but I keep walking. I walk to the bathrooms and there is only one. I walk in and lock it, I walk to the sink and grab a hold of it glaring into the mirror. I'm so fucking pissed the last thing I want to do is spend time with my sister for one, but also I want and need space from Ace. 

This is so stupid, I take a few deep breaths trying to calm myself it's just dinner we can rush and get the hell out of here quickly. I hear a knock and I walk over to the door to let the next person in. I open the door and Ace pushes me inside, shutting and locking the door behind him.