Chapter 13

"Ben!" She cried as he helped her up. Then they kissed. A long passionate kiss that only people who love each other dearly do. Rey started crying, "I can't believe it's you." "Rey," Ben said tenderly, "I have so much to tell you." "So do I," Rey replied. "Wait, are you pregnant?" Ben asked confused. "Yes, with your child," Rey told him smiling. "But how?" Ben asked surprised. "Ben, when you brought me back to life, you transferred so much life force in me, that it created life inside me." Rey told him.

     Ben was surprised, but happy at the same time. "I missed you so much," Rey told him as she hugged and kissed him again. "So did I," Ben replied, touching her face tenderly. The purest smile came across Ben's face. They sat there in each other's arms, smiling at each other. Rey was the happiest she had been in a long time. She had the love of her life back. Rey broke the silence by asking, "But how are you......" she started. Then she felt shooting pain go through her. "Ow. Ooh. Ahh." What's wrong??" Ben asked concerned. "Just the baby kicking I'm sure," she replied. But that wasn't it.

     She had more pain and then felt something dripping down her legs. Then she realized something, she was going into labor. She started have pains after the duel, but ignored them. But now she realized they were contractions. "Ooh, ooh. Ahh, ahh," Rey screamed. Ben saw how wet her dress was, "Rey did you...?" Then he realized something, she was in labor. "Oh, it's time." He said as he scooped her up.

     Rey was breathing hard now and crying in pain. "Breathe Rey. Your doing great." Ben told her as he laid her down on the bed. "Ahhh," Rey screamed in pain as she pushed back hard. After several more screams and cries Rey gave birth to a healthy baby boy. "Han." Rey said as she looked up smiling at Ben. "We'll name him Han."

The End

A.N. Sorry I haven't posted in so long. But, this is the end of this book. But....I'm writing a sequel!! Also, I did definitely not cry while writing this nope.😬🥺 Thx sm for the 199 reads, I had no clue I would get this many. Stay tuned for my sequel. I'm not sure when I will be posting it! Thank you! Hope you enjoyed this book.