CHARLIE SHOWS UP

Epov

 When Bella told me Tanya took pictures of her I was beyond angry I was furious. I couldn't believe Tanya blame Bella for our break up then to sit there and say those horrible things to her and to think Bella could do this to herself was beyond what I really imagine Tanya could sink too. "EDWARD I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU'RE GOING TO BELIEVE THAT UGLY SKANK. SHE DID THAT TO HERSELF JUST FOR ATTENTION." Tanya said. I grabbed Tanya phone and look at the pictures she took. Then I seen some other pictures of her and I saw photo of her and Troy kissing and other pictures of her kissing other guys.

 "Answer me two question. How long have you been cheating on me Tanya?" I asked her. "I only did it once and it was with Troy." She told me. "YOU'RE A LIAR! YOU WANT ME TO TAKE YOU BACK WHEN I CAN'T EVEN TRUST YOU AND THEN THE WAY YOU JUST TREATED BELLA. I'M SORRY BUT I CAN'T BE WITH SOMEONE LIKE YOU AND JUST FOR YOUR INFORMATION BELLA DAD BEAT THE HELL OUT HER IF YOU WOULD'VE PAID ATTENTION AND SEEN HOW BAD THE WOUNDS ARE, YOU KNOWN SHE DIDN'T DO THAT TO HERSELF." I snapped out.

 I pull Tanya out the door but before shutting it. "Oh just for your information, I would be the type of person that would date Bella. She a hell of alot better person than you any day. It shouldn't matter what they look like. It's how you feel about the person not how they look or how they dressed." I told her, then I slammed the door in her face. I threw my phone and ended up shattering it. "UUUGGGHH! WHAT DID I EVER SEE IN THAT BITCH!" I took a deep breath to calm myself.

 I ran back upstairs to Bella and I found her with a pair of scissors to her wrist. I ran in and slowly put my hands over the scissors. "Bella, let go of the scissors please." I told her. "I just don't want to be alive any more I can't take it Edward." She cried out. "Bella you can't do this to me not now. Please!" I told her. She looks up at me. She let go of the scissors. "Tanya right you know." Bella said. I picked her up and gently put her back into the tub. I grabbed the stuff to clean her wounds. "No, Bella she wrong." I told her.

 I gently wash her back. "Edward just look at me I'm a freak, a ugly freak." She cried out. I took a deep breath. "Bella you're not a freak and you're definitely not ugly." I told her. Bella didn't speak anymore. I stepped out so she could finish washing up. I didn't know how she felt about me even bandaging her on front  half of her. I will have to get Alice to do that.

 I helped her out of the bath tub and she sat on the edge of the tub so I could put the bandages on her back and stomach at least. "When Alice gets back I will have her bandage up the rest." Bella just nodded. I carried her back to my bed and I covered her with the blanket. She curled up into a ball and just stared at the wall. It was like she wasn't there. I walked back into the bathroom and cleaned up the mess.

  As I got downstairs and sat down on the couch I buried my face into my hands. I couldn't believe that Bella just tried to take her own life just for what Tanya said to her. I was taken out of my thoughts when I heard a knock on the door. I got up and answered and it was Tanya. "I thought I told you to leave?" I asked her. "You did. But I just couldn't leave without you knowing the truth about Bella and not what she is telling you." Tanya said.

  "You think seriously I'm going to believe you, when you sat there for who knows how long and lied to me and cheated on me and used me. Then turn around and want me back. " I told her. "Well yes! But Edward you really don't know Bella like you know me." She told me. "I thought I knew you Tanya, but I guess I really don't. I know Bella more than you think I do. I worked with  her last summer. Or don't you even remember me telling you about that. Oh wait that's right you were to busy CHEATING ON ME!" I told her.

  "Edward that's not fair!" She says. "You're right it's not fair the way you treat Bella when you don't even know her. Just what you said, she just almost tried to kill herself. Do you know who I would of blamed for that, because I sure wouldn't of blame Bella. Because she didn't put those thoughts in her head, you did." I told Tanya as my hands went into fist. "Just leave because I really don't want to hit you. I still don't hit females, but as angry as I am with you right now I'm about ready to take it back. Oh and if you ever say anything to my friend Bella like that again I won't hesitate to stop myself next time." She turned and got in the car as quick as she could with tears in her eyes and drove away.

 I slammed the door and went and sat down. I picked up my phone and called my father. "Hello, son!" He said. "Hi, dad!" I said with and anger in my voice. "Son what's wrong?" He asked me. I explained everything that had happened. He told me I had did the right thing. Once we finished talking I decided to go up and check on Bella. She was still lying curled up into a ball. I took a deep breath.

My father told me it would take time for her. She been through a lot. How can people be so cruel. I just really couldn't understand. I want to be her friend if she just lets me. That's what I could be for her. I went back downstairs to meet Alice when she came home and explain to her what happen. Also asked her to please check and bandage up her chest area, that I couldn't do it.

                                               Bpov

  I couldn't move, all I wanted to do was die. No one understood what it feels like and what my life was like. I didn't want to go through this no more. I knew it was the next day because Edward came back and slept on the couch. Then he was up early this morning. He had gone to school for only a half a day, Alice was coming back with him. I decided to slowly get up and just look around the house. I hurt a lot but I didn't care. Once I finally got downstairs.

 I went to the couch and sat down. I don't know how long I sat there before I jumped by hearing a familiar voice and him beating on Edward front door. It was Charlie! "ISABELLA MARIE SWAN I KNOW YOU'RE IN THERE. YOUR SISTER BEST FRIEND TANYA TOLD ME YOU WERE HERE. YOU BETTER OPEN THIS DOOR NOW!" Charlie had screamed out.

 I knew if I didn't something bad might happen to Edward and his family. I slowly got up and walked to the door and open it. Charlie grabbed me the throat and force me back in. I couldn't breath. I was trying to pry his hand off my throat. I couldn't even scream.

 "Look you little slut, I know you probably screwed Tanya boyfriend Edward to stay here, but I want your stuff out of my house. Tanya is like a daughter to us, and because of your whore ass she upset. You really need to be taught some matters. You don't steal people's boyfriend." I was shaking with fear. When Charlie told me Tanya was like a daughter to him.

 I saw something in Charlie other hand but I didn't have time to react. He was hitting me with whatever he had. I had screamed out in so much pain. He just kept hitting me. "You were a sleazy whore when you were 7 and your one now. You disgrace the Swan name you slut!"

  "STTTTOOOPPP, PPLLEEAAASSEE! ERRRRRRGGGGHHH! HEEEEELLLP ME SSSOMEEEONNEE PLLLEEAASSEE! I screamed out. Then I heard someone scream from behind Charlie. It was Alice. Charlie dropped me and I fell to the floor. I screamed out in pain. I looked and Charlie went after Alice. She threw something at him. "GET THE HELL AWAY FROM ME!" She screamed out. For being such a small little frame girl like me she got spunk.

  I felt my eyes get heavy and was fighting to keep them open. I moved to get up. I grabbed something to hit Charlie with so he stopped chasing Alice. Once I hit him, I don't know what happen because I felt like something hit me really hard and I black out but before I did I heard Alice scream out for Jasper and Edward.

I do not own all the characters in my story Stephanie Meyer does.
I own the rest of the characters and the story.