Proceed... [FNaF 6] Part 3 - Route 2: Salvage Core

[Proceed with salvage.]

You decide that it's best to salvage the machine, it probably has some very powerful components in it, and turn on the tape.

You have chosen to proceed with the maintenance checklist.

Remember, use your company-issued taser to return the anim- *abrupt cut* -to a neutral state if you feel that it's becoming unstable or aggressive.

You can only use it- *abrupt cut* -times before it begins to damage the a- *abrupt cut* -and decrease its value.

...

Begin audio prompt in 3...
2...
1...

You wait and watch as a subtle static comes from the tape with a wavy volume change added on to it. The machine seemed to lack a response.

Document results...

You mark the clipboard with a "No" and look back up, seeing that the machine hadn't moved still. Resuming the tape.

Begin audio prompt in 3...
2...
1...

The audio playing now is again static, but louder with the slight background noise of a burning fire. The machine doesn't move, yet the red, circular plate begins pulsing at the rate of a normal human heart slowly but surely.

Document results...

You mark the clipboard with "Unsure" as something did change. As you put the clipboard down, you see the machine now holding its head up, a single red eye visible through the goggle... visor... thing it was wearing on its face.

Immediately, you zapped the machine with your taser and watch as it let's out a static-filled, slightly human scream for a second, his center chest piece blinking rapidly before seeming to shut down, its left hand now grabbing the table for support, shaking slightly with their chest piece mimicking a human's quickened heart, the same heartrate as if an actual human was tased.

You're not sure if you should feel guilty as they act almost exactly like a human. And yet, you resume the tape, thinking to yourself,

"If the machine acts up again, should I tase them again?"

[Yes]
[No]