Chapter 3: First Day of School-Part 2

Clarke's POV (in case you forgot - A/N: I know I'm switching back and forth a lot. Bare with me)

Raven and I make our way over to our table and sit with the rest of our friends. Octavia and her brother, Bellamy, were waiting for us there. We're just waiting on Monty, Jasper, Lincoln and Murphy.

"Come sit next to my princess," Bellamy calls to me when he sees me.

"You know I hate that nick name," I tell Bellamy.

"That's why I still call you it," he replies wittily 

I grumbled and rolled my eyes. I looked between the three of them and decided to sit next to Octavia. Specifically on the side away from Bellamy.

"Fine, be that way," he pouted.

"Oh get over it you big baby. she just likes me more," Octavia smirked at her brother. 

Suddenly, I felt my weight get pushed to the side as Lincoln, Octavia's boyfriend, sat next to Octavia. He was on the opposite side of her, but him moving Octavia to make room moved me too. I glanced up from my food and start scanning the room. 

"Who ya looking for," Raven teased.

I gulped and rolled my eyes. "Monty, Jasper, and Murphy," I lied easily.

"Pffft sure." Octavia replied.

Lincoln and Bellamy, who are both seniors, gave us a confused look.

"Griffins got a lady boner for the new girl." Raven explained.

"I do not!" I replied, probably a little to fast.

"Oh she definitely does," Octavia teased.

I felt my face turn crimson read and I slammed my head on the lunch table in frustration. Well, I didn't slam my head, I more or less just let it drop onto the table. I left my head there for a while to hide myself from their jokes. By now, Murphy, Jasper, and Monty have arrived and Raven and Octavia have filled them in on my predicament. I heard them whispering and then I heard one of them say, "Oh hey Lexa."

I raised my head up so fast I swear I got whiplash. I looked around curiously, and they all started laughing. I realized they were testing me, to which I responded by flipping them off and letting my head fall back on the table.

"Aww, Clarke has it BAD for her," Octavia teased.

"I mean, how could you not," Raven stated, "she's really hot."

I lifted my head up to scowl at her. I covered my mouth and hit myself in the head. I'm really not helping myself by reacting like this. They all laugh and continue eating and gossiping.

Raven looked at me and gave me a questioning look, "I know I was just teasing you earlier, but you should really look over at the Woods table,"

I scoff, not wanting to fall for her childish antics again, only to hear everyone else at the table gasp. I uncover my face and slowly look over at the table. Not so shockingly, I see the head cheerleader, Costia, obviously flirting with Lexa. I rolled my eyes and looked at the group. Looks like this just got difficult.

Lexa's POV

I got to lunch and looked around anxiously. Soon enough, I found Luna and Aden sitting together. This school was apparently big enough that there was only one lunch block for all four grades. Luna and Aden noticed me, and they flagged me down. I sat with them and started looking around the room. I was looking for a familiar blonde haired girl, and when I found her I was surprised to see her drop her head to the table and leave it there. "uh... what's wrong with Clarke?" I ask.